Draft crushes?

Suffering_Bills

Tell you mine... -Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State. If he can be had with a trade-down, into the teens, so much the better. This is the guy that would make Josh into what he can be. Every bit of 6'6", 225 pounds, and I can't wait to see his runs and jumps at the combine. I'm thinking 4.53 forty, 39" vertical, 10' 6" broad jump. He'd immediately be the biggest true WR in football, and close to the ultimate red-zone threat. Can't teach what he has.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Tell you mine... -Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State. If he can be had with a trade-down, into the teens, so much the better. This is the guy that would make Josh into what he can be. Every bit of 6'6", 225 pounds, and I can't wait to see his runs and jumps at the combine. I'm thinking 4.53 forty, 39" vertical, 10' 6" broad jump. He'd immediately be the biggest true WR in football, and close to the ultimate red-zone threat. Can't teach what he has.

Kevin White LB and Greedy Williams CB both are realistic guys at 9 and both can be amazing on this defense long term.

On 2/3/2019 at 8:59 PM, NickChowaniec said:

My crushes are...

Ed Oliver
N'Keal Harry
Benny Snell

This is mine, power north/south RB's are starting to get harder to find, and I feel our offense did better with Ivory getting 4 yards up the middle than with shady trying to break loose.

This kid could be our battering ram.

3 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

This is mine, power north/south RB's are starting to get harder to find, and I feel our offense did better with Ivory getting 4 yards up the middle than with shady trying to break loose.

Plus he can be had in a great spot in the draft. Love his personality and echo your thoughts on his play style.

28 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Plus he can be had in a great spot in the draft. Love his personality and echo your thoughts on his play style.

4 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

His 730+ carries in college is quite worrisome. 

41 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

His 730+ carries in college is quite worrisome. 

Sure, but we're not drafting him to be a bell-cow. Been seeing him anywhere between rounds 4 and 6. I like that area. My ideal plan would be to take our RB1 next year anyways, which is loaded with talent. By then hopefully we'll have less significant needs to allow us to go after one.

That said, If we can get someone like your draft crush Holyfield in that range, I'd be all for it (doubtful).

Regardless of where Snell goes, I'll be rootin for him. 

Archived