KC vs Seattle Game Day Thread

valkrei

Dude you guys got Ross Travis?  Already have Demetrius Harris who flashed last year and was a former basketball player but also played some football.  Did not know you have Travis as well, really liked him on Penn State with basketball, tough kid and big time finisher at the rim.  Crazy how good he looks and split out wide and had no issue it seemed.  As a TE or big body WR who can go get the ball in the air, got a potential steal with him!  Good to see him getting a chance for sure, I don't think he even played football in high school, but seems to pick it up pretty easy.  

At TE that seems like a perfect transition, get a big 6-7 or 6-8 basketball player and try him at tight end and if he is a good athlete more often than not they turn out.  Kind of surprised Rico Gathers did not do better on Dallas but might this year after not playing football in college at Baylor.

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Dude you guys got Ross Travis?  Already have Demetrius Harris who flashed last year and was a former basketball player but also played some football.  Did not know you have Travis as well, really liked him on Penn State with basketball, tough kid and big time finisher at the rim.  Crazy how good he looks and split out wide and had no issue it seemed.  As a TE or big body WR who can go get the ball in the air, got a potential steal with him!  Good to see him getting a chance for sure, I don't think he even played football in high school, but seems to pick it up pretty easy.  

At TE that seems like a perfect transition, get a big 6-7 or 6-8 basketball player and try him at tight end and if he is a good athlete more often than not they turn out.  Kind of surprised Rico Gathers did not do better on Dallas but might this year after not playing football in college at Baylor.

He was a training camp star last year.

Still has promise, but the hype is kind of dying.  Still extremely raw

7 hours ago, samsel23 said:

He was a training camp star last year.

Still has promise, but the hype is kind of dying.  Still extremely raw

Hype is dying?  Looked pretty damn impressive last night I thought.  I take him and I will give you Moritz freaking Bohringer instead, who has not done a damn thing last year and continues to do so this season.  Give me Ross Travis all day as a project developmental athletic talent!

KC was as bad in Seattle as they were good last week. Blah.

Bausby burned and regressed from last week. DAT still impressing tho. Would like to see more Chesson. Backups at OL are seriously poor. This does not bode well if injuries begin to hit the first string.

Offense was terrible. No offensive TD's. I know it was Seattle in Seattle, but penalties and Oline play was atrocious.

It would have been nice if one of the many refs working the game, could have seen the FACEMASK penalty on C.West. Instead they call West for penalty? Shhheesshhhh.

47 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Alex Smith 7/17 for 44 yards? Didn't have a chance to watch yet, what was wrong?

There were a few drops but the ball placement was way off and he didn't want to challenge their CBs much at all. Would've had a TD if he would've hit Hill in stride but Hill had to slow down and jump a °180 to even come close and he dropped it. Just an all round rough game for 90% of the team.

Archived