2019 MLB Draft

devils1854

21 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Yanks have some wink-wink package deal with Volpe and Leiter? I assumed the former was an underslot candidate because he’s rated a second rounder, but I saw he had a “strong” commitment to Vanderbilt where Leiter goes...

My thoughts as well... Leiter may be a real possibility at 38.

Dad played for Yankees

Worked for YES Network

Grew up in NJ

We just drafted his HS teammate and fellow Vandy commit

We have the money available to sign him

Callahan is more likely however

Edited by marshawn lynch

41 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

dodgers killing the draft so far.

With what? A guy that didn’t hit good pitching in HS and another that is only a 1B and small for the position that has a swing almost as bad as Schewmake and will not be able to generate power at the next level because of it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

With what? A guy that didn’t hit good pitching in HS and another that is only a 1B and small for the position that has a swing almost as bad as Schewmake and will not be able to generate power at the next level because of it?

koeshe is a beast and busch can hit. 

22 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

It's not always about power bro a guy hitting for a .300+ avg and .350+ obp every year with 7 to 15 home runs is still a quality player and a good piece to a team.   Plus after looking at his body he's got alot of room to add weight and power to it.  I don't think it will ever be much power just based off his swing but 7 to 15 is very doable for him over a season i would think.   Rather he has a weird swing or not he makes great contact on the ball with it and always puts it in play which is more than alot of players can say it feels like these days.    Now don't think this is me blowing him up as some beast or savior as im not i just think he is a solid player at the next level with what he has shown so far.

20 minutes ago, Klone1 said:

I wish I enjoyed rooting for my teams as much as you do

I don't even know what the hell you're trying to get at here? It's common knowledge that we routinely blow our 1st round picks. Getting 1 or 2 right in a decade is lolworthy.