Free Agency predictions, 1st round with trades

Nickpeloso17

5 minutes ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

Was honestly just trying to find a team for him to be traded to. Didn’t realize until this morning the Dolphins would make perfect sense in this scenario (obviously meaning Taylor goes elsewhere). Will be fixed on the next mock for sure

Dolphins do make sense, but I think it's another Florida team that will do it.....but Miami is the best fit.....they are rumored to release Tannehill and looking to the 2020 draft for a QB.

If they trade for Foles and he go back to his Rams form they will be in place for a QB in 2020, if he proves he can still be good outside Philly they found their guy for a 3rd round. (Foles playing NE two times a year would be a great storyline for the media) 

20 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:
  1. Tennessee Titans: Noah Fant, TE Iowa

Adding Graham in free agency solves one issue, now the offense gets some work. Walker is released in this scenario and Johnnu Smith isn’t the future there, so Fant gets the call. Tennessee could use more weapons all around.

First off, I always appreciate anyone who puts together mock drafts and takes the time to write out explanations. Kudos to you for the hard work.

However, I don't see this happening at all. Walker just signed an extension and Jonnu was taking some great strides before his injury sidelined him. Outside of Davis, Walker is our only real weapon. Cutting him would just create yet another hole that we actually have filled right now. If we elect to go offense in the first round we're going to go after an interior o-lineman or WR.

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

First off, I always appreciate anyone who puts together mock drafts and takes the time to write out explanations. Kudos to you for the hard work.

However, I don't see this happening at all. Walker just signed an extension and Jonnu was taking some great strides before his injury sidelined him. Outside of Davis, Walker is our only real weapon. Cutting him would just create yet another hole that we actually have filled right now. If we elect to go offense in the first round we're going to go after an interior o-lineman or WR.

Makes sense. The Walker release/Fant pick is more of an idea than something I think will actually happen. If Tennessee is able to sign someone like Graham in free agency would an OL/WR be the expected pick? Or would doubling down on an edge rusher be more likely? The Titans are a team I often have trouble with

6 minutes ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

Makes sense. The Walker release/Fant pick is more of an idea than something I think will actually happen. If Tennessee is able to sign someone like Graham in free agency would an OL/WR be the expected pick? Or would doubling down on an edge rusher be more likely? The Titans are a team I often have trouble with

If we picked up Graham in FA and then I would expect us to go DL, OL, or WR since we drafted Landry last year. Unless the BPA is so clearly a pass rusher I'd expect us to go after one of those three positions.

And yeah most people do. We are the forgotten team of the NFL I feel like sometimes lol. But hey props to you for taking a stab at it. I would be lost trying to do this for all 32 teams

If the Steelers sign Bucannon they will not draft an ILB with the first pick. Also, a big "no thanks" to Devin Bush. If the AB trade went as you said, I'd go Jachai Polite at 20 and Baker at 21. The defense would be completely rebuilt with added talent at ILB, OLB, and Corner. Maybe try and grab a WR or TE, like Irv Smith in the second to try and mitigate the loss of AB, and it's good to go. 

I would hope the Browns would sign any other DT the Suh. I would much rather the draft Wilkins or sign Jarrett also I think Dorsey will be way more active in FA. I like the trades at the top of the draft and I could see Jax doing that trade, I just don't want Haskins to go to NYG so any draft that keeps him away from there is OK in my book. 

Archived