FSU dismisses QB Deondre Francois from team

naptownskinsfan

I only saw this on ESPN, and there has to be more to it than what happened a year ago, right? 

Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois has been dismissed from the team, coach Willie Taggart announced Sunday.

Taggart said in a statement that he told Francois on Saturday night he is no longer a part of the program.

"As we build a new culture and foundation for FSU football, we have high expectations for all of our student-athletes and we will not shy away from those high standards of conduct," Taggart said in a statement. "We are moving forward as a program."

Francois was involved in a domestic dispute with his pregnant girlfriend in January 2018, but no arrests were made, nor charges filed in the incident. Tallahassee Police said Francois and the woman gave varying accounts of the incident to officers, who said they could not establish probable cause for charges.

Read more: http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25915212/florida-state-dismisses-qb-deondre-francois-team

13 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

We can always count on you to give your opinion from up on your high horse. Pretty easy pickings

Lol right because I'm the one threatening to beat my pregnant girlfriend and actually hitting her.

I'm sorry I made fun of your precious Urban for being a bad person and your feelings got hurt.

Get over it.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lol right because I'm the one threatening to beat my pregnant girlfriend and actually hitting her.

I'm sorry I made fun of your precious Urban for being a bad person and your feelings got hurt.

Get over it.

You should have an auto response whenever a player gets into any type of trouble. "What a piece of crap human being, should have seen this coming", or "Should have to play back the rest of his scholarship" or something along those lines.

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Did she ask his permission before recording him? Isn't it against the law to record someone without their consent? I'm no lawyer.

Regardless of that, if this really was him, he certainly sounds like a scumbag. 

I think it's only illegal to record phone calls. Not super sure though.

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You should have an auto response whenever a player gets into any type of trouble. "What a piece of crap human being, should have seen this coming", or "Should have to play back the rest of his scholarship" or something along those lines.

Buddy, I'm sorry your coach magically let a dangerous alkie stay on his staff for a long time, but that's a you problem. I could call him a special SJW snowflake if that makes you feel better.

Archived