In the last decade, how much has scouting changed?

JaguarCrazy2832

I think we have gone from not enough analytics to too much analytics.

One reason the Pats have ruled is because they bring in football players who are athletic enough, rather than bringing in the most talented or the most athletic and hoping they are football players inside.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, Techbert said:

I think we have gone from not enough analytics to too much analytics.

One reason the Pats have ruled is because they bring in football players who are athletic enough, rather than bringing in the most talented or the most athletic and hoping they are football players inside.

There's way more to their success than that. There's a reason they haven't taken a second round wr since Chad Jackson. 

Patriots always find diamonds in the rough and develop them to be the best. There's a reason they let chandler jones go who is a talented pass rusher.  Patriots always seem to find players that care more about winning than breaking the bank. Who carve out a nich Edelman, welker, James White, etc. 

11 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

There's way more to their success than that. There's a reason they haven't taken a second round wr since Chad Jackson. 

Patriots always find diamonds in the rough and develop them to be the best. There's a reason they let chandler jones go who is a talented pass rusher.  Patriots always seem to find players that care more about winning than breaking the bank. Who carve out a nich Edelman, welker, James White, etc. 

One of my pet peeves is when I post "One reason...", and people respond, "There's way more to..." It is like they don't even read my post.

Archived