SUPER BOWL MOCK!!!!

pnies20

FREE AGENCY:

Rodney Gunter DT Arizona - familiar with Wilks’ scheme and a terror rushing the passer from the 3 tech spot. 

Shaq Barrett DE Denver - odd man out in Denver could be a great pass rushing option on the edge.

Ryan Fitzpatrick QB Tampa - Great backup

Steven Nelson CB KC - a great addition to the secondary. Could be a #2 in a pinch or the slot. Our CB tend to get injured. Can’t ever have too many.

DRAFT:

1. Montez Sweat DE Miss St.

2. Irv Smith Jr. TE Alabama

3. Gerald Willis DT Miami

3. Chuma Edoga OG/OT USC

4. David Sills WR WVU

5. Khalil Hodge OLB Buffalo - Backup OLB and ST demon until he can start

5. Darrell Henderson RB Memphis

6. Ryan Pope OT SDSU

21 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sweat and Sills do not thrill me. The rest, they thrill me.

Leaving work halfway through the fifth round and deciding not to use your remaining draft picks: Does not thrill me.

giphy.gif

ACDC had sugar today. You know how you get with sugar.

46 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

FREE AGENCY:

Rodney Gunter DT Arizona - familiar with Wilks’ scheme and a terror rushing the passer from the 3 tech spot. 

Shaq Barrett DE Denver - odd man out in Denver could be a great pass rushing option on the edge.

Ryan Fitzpatrick QB Tampa - Great backup

Steven Nelson CB KC - a great addition to the secondary. Could be a #2 in a pinch or the slot. Our CB tend to get injured. Can’t ever have too many.

DRAFT:

1. Montez Sweat DE Miss St.

2. Irv Smith Jr. TE Alabama

3. Gerald Willis DT Miami

3. Chuma Edoga OG/OT USC

4. David Sills WR WVU

5. Khalil Hodge OLB Buffalo - Backup OLB and ST demon until he can start

At this point, Sills had become underrated around here. He's gonna be a good pro. I wish we came out with a bit more impactful DT class here, but this would be a nice rest overall.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Leaving work halfway through the fifth round and deciding not to use your remaining draft picks: Does not thrill me.

giphy.gif

I had people screaming at me to drive them to a party 😒

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

At this point, Sills had become underrated around here. He's gonna be a good pro. I wish we came out with a bit more impactful DT class here, but this would be a nice rest overall.

Gunter and Willis would be a gigantic improvement. Willis is a freak pass rusher and Gunter could plah The majority of snaps.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

giphy.gif

I just read the subtitle.

EPIC gif

6 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Also you need to have at least 2 Buckeyes cause 1 was just not enough the last draft. So I'm thinking McLaurin in the 4th and maybe a UDFA would work. 

Sheffield in the 6th maybe

or Haskins UDFA

4 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Sheffield in the 6th maybe

or Haskins UDFA

I was gonna say Sheffield but he would take a 2nd and prob a trade at that. He is good but im not sure he's what we need in the 2nd but we'll see what Dorsey does in FA. Next year is gonna be the CB year for Ohio State secondary players with Okudah, Wade, Arnett, and Fuller that can all enter the draft. 

3 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I was gonna say Sheffield but he would take a 2nd and prob a trade at that. He is good but im not sure he's what we need in the 2nd but we'll see what Dorsey does in FA. Next year is gonna be the CB year for Ohio State secondary players with Okudah, Wade, Arnett, and Fuller that can all enter the draft. 

Sheffield isn’t worth a 2nd.

Archived