Preseason Week 3 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Broncos Saturday 9 PM ET

MacReady

I want to see how some of these younger guys play against higher levels of talent.  I want to see how Jones, King, McCaffrey and Murphy play against Denver's #1's or #2's.

I want to see McCaffrey catch passes from Rodgers, could be good trade value for New England.

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

Marshall Newhouse really still on an NFL roster.. and starting in place of Donald Penn

Man, I have a work buddy suggest twice in the last few months since he started that Newhouse is "kinda good" and "not that bad" (Giants fan...but in the same breath says the Giants offensive line will be the determining factor for it's season......)

I want to vomit every time.

He is terrible. I am watcing

Just now, CentralFC said:

Man, I have* a work buddy suggest twice in the last few months since he started that Newhouse is "kinda good" and "not that bad"

I want to vomit every time.

I'm watching the that game now... tell your buddy he is wrong. Dude is terrible.. still.

The following Packers won't play tonight in Denver

CB Davon House

CB Jermaine Whitehead

CB Demetri Goodson

RB William Stanbeck

LB Vince Biegel

LB Jordan Tripp

G/C Don Barclay

T Bryan Bulaga

DT Montravius Adams

DE Dean Lowry

Mike McCarthy said Aaron Rodgers will play at least two series tonight. "We're going to start Aaron and see how it goes," McCarthy said on the WTMJ pregame radio show. "We'll see where we are after the second series." Rodgers played just one series last Saturday at Washington.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Archived