Was that Belichick's defensive masterpiece?

Elky

17 minutes ago, Elky said:

I thought the domination over the Colts in 03 and 04 were brilliant, but this is the Super Bowl. I did not expect us to just humiliate McVay like that.

I think the first Super Bowl win against Kurt Warner and the STL Rams might have been a better defensive showing.  Warner was a veteran QB, previous Super Bowl winner in a really close game vs TEN.  That offense was unbelievable.  

That said, this should rank up pretty high as this NE defense is not loaded with top tier players at many spots.  

Not sure who the credit goes to (Brian Flores or Belichick) but wow this Pats defense played out of this world in the playoffs. I honestly didn't think that level of play was possible with the talent we have on defense, they all looked like All-Pros out there. Love you Flores, but I hope you don't replicate this defense in Miami next year. :)

This was a hell of an effort by the defense.  I really don't want to sell those guys short because the secondary was amazing, the linebackers were brilliant and the pass rush was dominant; however, I think that was just an all-time bad coaching performance by McVay.  The Rams didn't make any adjustments all game... which is baffling and Jared Goff can't move around in the pocket and deliver accurate balls under pressure.

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Not sure who the credit goes to (Brian Flores or Belichick) but wow this Pats defense played out of this world in the playoffs. I honestly didn't think that level of play was possible with the talent we have on defense, they all looked like All-Pros out there. Love you Flores, but I hope you don't replicate this defense in Miami next year. :)

Flores or bill?

i guess lets see who wins the afc east next year 

Archived