NFC next year, early predictions

patriotsheatyan

On 2019-02-10 at 10:03 AM, SteelKing728 said:

I think it can. I don't see the NFC being all that good next year except Chicago really. 

Early predictions though I wouldn't go with less than 9 wins for both teams. 11 is reasonable.

When last time 3 teams from same divison had 11 wins, not sure if that's ever happened 

3 hours ago, Activated10 said:

He didn't look great in any of those games, he had his moments but he def wasn't the typical Drew Brees

his arm is shot but he can still be effective with a healthy OL. The problem is after the bye week the OL had injury concerns and performance declined.

49 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

So, in this thread we have learned that all 16 NFC teams have a strong cap situation and enough draft picks that they will all have good offseasons. That sucks for the AFC.

Saints have no draft picks and their cap situation isn't strong, but they do have the ability to manipulate some contracts to get enough money to resign players they need to and potentially bring in a player that can make a big difference.  They are definitely helped by the fact that a lot of their bigger players are still on rookie deals for another year or two.  Next year is the last year they will have at making a run prior to Brees retiring/moving on if he's not willing to take a smaller deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll Bite

AFC Least

PATRIOTS 11-5

JETS 7-9

Buffaloes 4-12

MY FINZ 2-14

AFC North

RAVENS     12-4

BROWNS  9-7

STEELERS   6-10

BENGALS  3-13