ESPN 2019 Power Rankings

DigInBoys

Eagles too low

Colts too high

I think the TItans should be a losing team - but I've been wrong about this 2 years in a row now

Broncos can rise way up if they can get even a Foles/Flacco level QB

Seeing a Baker Mayfield-led team above a Aaron Rodgers led team makes me think that's what'll look like an overreaction to the exact moment of time we are in.

15 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Eagles too low

Colts too high

I think the TItans should be a losing team - but I've been wrong about this 2 years in a row now

Broncos can rise way up if they can get even a Foles/Flacco level QB

Seeing a Baker Mayfield-led team above a Aaron Rodgers led team makes me think that's what'll look like an overreaction to the exact moment of time we are in.

I mean the Colts made it to the Divisional round with a young inexperienced team. If they nail next draft and FA again I wouldn't be surprised. Also the AFC isn't really that strong as a whole.

I agree with the Rams being 1. The Rams should have the ability cap wise to bring back Suh, sign Fowler, Peters is still on his rookie deal and Talib still has 1yr left. So technically their defense should be intact plus I think they upgrade at linebacker by getting rid of Barron and bringing in a big thumper that will take on blocks, hit the hole and be a force stopping the run. Now Idk what they will do with Joyner but maybe they can bring him back too on a cheaper deal.

On offense I dont see Whitworth or Sullivan retiring and I think Saffold comes back on a team friendly deal. Anderson more than likely will come back because the Rams is losing Brown to FA so they want to have that 1-2 punch to help Gurley stay fresh throughout the season. Kupp is coming back as well which is going to give a big boost to the offense.

So in general at least for one more year the Rams have a chance at another crack before they have to let Suh go, Whitworth and Sullivan possibly retiring, Talib being let go or retiring and the Rams deciding whether to sign Peters long term or letting him walk. I think this team is hungry and now have the Superbowl experience so they should be the favorites to be back in the Superbowl and this time winning it. 

7 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I mean the Colts made it to the Divisional round with a young inexperienced team. If they nail next draft and FA again I wouldn't see why not. Also the AFC isn't really that strong as a whole.

That one's not indefensible. But I'd have the Eagles over them and they are all the way down at 12. I'd say the Colts are close to anyone in 8-13 range. 

Archived