TCMD 19

IrishHooligan00

What's up y'all.

For TCMD I've been elected to do the Tennesse Titans. Now ima need everyone's input on cuts, restructures, FA, Draft, etc. Now dont get butthurt if I don't follow all the input. Lol

Now I will post updates as much as I can. 

Current Roster (Red=FA)

Offense:

Quarterback: Marcus Mariota / Blaine Gabbert / Austin Davis

Running Back: Derrick Henry / Dion Lewis / David Fluellen / Jeremy McNichols / Dalyn Dawkins

Wide Receiver: Corey Davis / Taywan Taylor / Tajae Sharpe / Cameron Batson / Darius Jennings / Roger Lewis

Tight End: Delanie Walker / Jonnu Smith / Anthony Firkser / Luke Stocker / MyCole Pruitt / Cole Wick 

Left Tackle: Taylor Lewan

Left Guard: Quinton Spain / Aaron Stinnie / Jamil Douglas

Center: Ben Jones / Corey Levin

Right Guard: Josh Kline / David Quessenberry

Right Tackle: Jack Conklin / Dennis Kelly / Austin Pasztor

Defense:

Left Defensive End: DaQuan Jones / Matt Dickerson

Nose Tackle: Austin Johnson / Bennie Logan / Darius Kilgo

Right Defensive End: Jurrell Casey

Left Inside Linebacker: Wesley Woodyard / Will Compton / Nate Palme

Right Inside Linebacker: Jayon Brown / Rashaan Evans / Daren Bates

Strongside Linebacker: Harold Landry / Kamalei Correa / Nigel Harris

Weakside Linebacker: Derrick Morgan / Sharif Finch / LaTroy Lewis / Gimel President

Right Cornerback: Logan Ryan / Adoree' Jackson / Tye Smith / Joshua Kalu

Left Cornerback: Malcolm Butler/ LeShaun Sims / Kenneth Durden / Mike Jordan

Strong Safety: Kenny Vaccaro / Johnathan Cyprien / Kendrick Lewis / Damon Webb

Free Safety: Kevin Byard / Dane Cruikshank / Brynden Trawick

Special Teams:

Punter: Brett Kern

Kicker: Ryan Succop

Long Snapper: Beau Brinkley

Holder: Brett Kern / Blaine Gabbert

Punt Returner: Adoree' Jackson

Kick Returner: Darius Jennings / Adoree' Jackson / Dion Lewis

Resign

Kenny Vaccaro - Huge pickup late this past  preseason. Him and Byard were a match made in heaven. The defense was much better when Vaccaro was on the field.

Will Compton - This is personal preference because Compton is hilarious. Plus he’s a solid SPT guy. Cheap deal

Everybody else is a bunch of blah players and not worth resigning. Trawick is a damn good SPT guy and would really be the only other guy I’d consider but Morgan, Stocker, Spain, and the rest have to go.

Cut

Josh Kline - Pretty worthless player on a bad contract. 

Trade

Malcolm Butler - Never liked the signing and regardless of his “better” play down the stretch against some weak teams, I want that terrible contract off the team.

28 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Update***Added current Roster/Depth Chart/FA in Red

Copied offline, Might be one or two low tier players or injured players missing, Please double check for me. 

Main one I see is Jack Conklin at RT. Also I see another cut candidate in DaQuan Jones. Him and Austin Johnson are essentially the same player and the Titans need a better pass-rusher/better overall player opposite of Casey.

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Main one I see is Jack Conklin at RT. Also I see another cut candidate in DaQuan Jones. Him and Austin Johnson are essentially the same player and TE Titans need a better pass-rusher/better overall player opposite of Casey.

Yup i figured some were missing that were on IR, Just couldn't look in depth into it lol

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yup i figured some were missing that were on IR, Just couldn't look in depth into it lol

Yea I believe that’s the only one I missed. You got Casey, Delanie, and Logan Ryan and those 4 were the 4 major ones unless you count Cyprien who you also have. Also I know you’re an Eagles fan but Dennis Kelly is good player as well.

14 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

Resign:

Re-sign Kenny Vaccaro

Re-sign Will Compton

Re-sign Brynden Trawick

Cut: 

No one

Might have to cut or trade for some draft capital or other players. Not sure who or what yet. So far just from what ive watched this season as well as looking at the team, the 3 needs i can see is a WR#1/2 to go opposite of Davis, Preferably a burner, a TE as one is nearing retirement and the other only showed up 20% of the games he played in. and DL. to help generate that pass rush like we seen them get against PHI. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea I believe that’s the only one I missed. You got Casey, Delanie, and Logan Ryan and those 4 were the 4 major ones unless you count Cyprien who you also have. Also I know you’re an Eagles fan but Dennis Kelly is good player as well.

He's great for Depth, no Hatin here. 

26 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Might have to cut or trade for some draft capital or other players. Not sure who or what yet. So far just from what ive watched this season as well as looking at the team, the 3 needs i can see is a WR#1/2 to go opposite of Davis, Preferably a burner, a TE as one is nearing retirement and the other only showed up 20% of the games he played in. and DL. to help generate that pass rush like we seen them get against PHI. 

I’d have the top 5 needs as...

1.) OLB - Orakpo retired and Morgan is a FA and was on his last leg anyway. Landry sure I’ll take him as a starter right now but in no way should Finch and Correa be starting next season. Finch is good developing piece and I liked what I saw from him this season but he’s definitely not ready to start.

2.) IOL - Spain is a FA and Jones and Kline suck so interior has to be a huge need.

3.) DL - Casey is the only DL who can rush the passer. The days of the old 3-4 are over with guys 300+ across the board who were only good being space eaters. Titans need another front 3 guy who can rush the passer. They targeted Suh last year and got denied so obviously they know they need something more. Logan sucked as a NT. Jones and Johnson are the same player and Jones makes too much. When you play a lot of nonbase defense and with Casey coming off an injury, the Titans need another guy who can get after the QB. 

4.) WR - Davis is the goods when we find a QB. Taylor and Sharpe are blah. That’s about it. 

5.) QB - Gabbert sucks and Mariota misses time every year and at this point I wouldn’t classify him as a franchise QB. 

20 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Mariota has always been an up and down opinion with me. Would it he worth it to move him and get someone else via FA or draft prolly not, but I was thinking get competition, unless i get a helluva deal lol

I mean I’d say hang on to him for another season unless somebody throws a trade offer than too insane to pass up

4 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

So far just from what ive watched this season as well as looking at the team, the 3 needs i can see is a WR#1/2 to go opposite of Davis, Preferably a burner, a TE as one is nearing retirement and the other only showed up 20% of the games he played in. and DL. to help generate that pass rush like we seen them get against PHI. 

OUr top needs are:

Interior line - both DL and OL.  Need to replace at lest one interior OL and DL.  Need more pass rush from the DL.

WR - Just need a better compliment to Davis and Walker.  Think a good vet slot, as well as a young outside draft prospect.

OLB - With Rak and Morgan gone... we need to find somebody on the outside. With so many options in FA, this would be a good spot to make a "splurge"

Archived