Jump to content
TheKillerNacho

Patriots to hire Greg Schiano as Defensive Coordinator to replace Flores

Recommended Posts

Can't say I love it, but eh BB will make it work I guess. Hopefully the Pats stick to the aggressive play calling from these past few weeks. So much better than the old bend-don't-break philosophy of the Patricia/Pees days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Can't say I love it, but eh BB will make it work I guess. Hopefully the Pats stick to the aggressive play calling from these past few weeks. So much better than the old bend-don't-break philosophy of the Patricia/Pees days. 

I must say last night made me feel a little better about Flores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I must say last night made me feel a little better about Flores.

He is a great defensive mind / assistant coach. TBD if he can lead a team. But there surely were worse options than Flores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great.  Defense will get even better and Brady will get even more credit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ajayii said:

Wonder if Bielema to Miami is still an option.

As a DC? no thanks... I'd rather roll the dice on this Patrick Graham guy, frankly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As a DC? no thanks... I'd rather roll the dice on this Patrick Graham guy, frankly.

No. He was rumored to basically have the same role as Caldwell but on the other side of the ball then reports came out that he told people that he was going to be the DC of the Patriots instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I must say last night made me feel a little better about Flores.

Players reportedly love him too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belichick must be getting tired of losing his DC every year.

Prolly won’t have to worry about that for a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×