Official: Raiders to play 2019 season in Oakland

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, StocktonSav said:

I knew what he meant? Riiiight. That does seem to be the rushed twitter finger type response. I'll continue to ask before concluding based only on my initial assumptions though.

I fail to see the passive aggressive or bait aspects of my posts. I asked for clarification. NB provided it. I responded briefly and moved on. No mention of disagreement or discontent. If that's baiting in your world then you're exceedingly sensitive. I wouldn't expect such emotional delicacy from a "forum vet." Maybe step away from the keyboard for a minute. Take a breath.

That is the thing with those kind of posts. Plausible deniability.

36 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

That is the thing with those kind of posts. Plausible deniability.

Haha wow. Plausible deniability. Where is this? Is this a football forum? Not a crime novel, right? Apparently this forum has conditioned you to a highly paranoid and cynical view of other posters. "Vet" status comes with some drawbacks it seems.

7 hours ago, StocktonSav said:

Haha wow. Plausible deniability. Where is this? Is this a football forum? Not a crime novel, right? Apparently this forum has conditioned you to a highly paranoid and cynical view of other posters. "Vet" status comes with some drawbacks it seems.

Let's get this back to Raiders talk.

2 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/philmatier/article/Oakland-Raiders-Coliseum-close-to-deal-to-keep-13628183.php

I think we get an announcement soon. They kept the same deal money wise and the only thing added is the 2020 option just in case the Vegas Stadium gets behind (it is currently ahead of schedule).

Happy for local Raider fans. Sucks they have to play 1, possibly 2 more years in that dump.

Archived