OT Cam Fleming

WR Adam Humphries 

RB Tevin Coleman

CB Justin Coleman

DE William Hayes

DE Zadarius Smith

LB Ray-Ray Armstrong

Draft:

Jets Trade 3 to Jacksonville for their 2019 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 2020 2nd.

R1: Jonah Williams OG Alabama

R2: Andre Dillard OT Washington State

R3: Joe Jackson DE Miami

R3: Benny Snell RB Kentucky 

R4: Mike Jordan C/OG OSU

R4: Emmanuel Hall WR Missouri

R5: Josh Oliver TE San Jose State

R7: Amani Bledsoe DL Oklahoma

Depth Chart:

QB: Darnold, Oswieler

RB: Coleman, Snell, McGuire, Cannon

WR: Anderson, Q, Hump, Hall, Burnett, Roberts

TE: Herndon, Leggitt, Oliver

LT: Beachum, Dillard

LG: Williams, Harrison

C: Paradis, Jordan

RG: Miller, Harrison

RT: Shell, Fleming

DE: Smith, Copeland

NT: Pennel, Shepherd 

3T: Williams, Bledsoe

DE: Hayes, Jackson

SAM: Williamson, Jenkins

MIKE: Armstrong, Hewitt

Will: Lee, KPL

CB: Johnson, Roberts, Coleman, Jones, Nickerson

FS: Maye, Middleton

SS: Adams, Brooks

P/K: Edwards/Myers

RS: Roberts.

Umm.... i wanna be nice about this mock, but there is virtually nothing i like about it.  I do like signing Morse.  I could like with Turner i guess but Erving is not a good football player at all, and am not really for signing him unless he is a back up and signed for back up money.  The last move for the O line is Greg Little and I think that is a real dangerous pick.  He is super raw.  I think there are better OT's that will be on the board at 10 than him, he is one of the guys I'd like to avoid in this draft.  Reminds of a Greg Robinson type of bust.  

Bell is what it is, I am coming to terms with the fact that it will probably happen.  I want no part in Cobb, injuries have really taken a toll on him. I am of the opinion that he was only a marginal player before his decline, and was propped up by a prolific offense with an amazing QB.  Also signing him and then drafting Renfrow, who is in the same mold as Cobb doesn't make a ton of sense.  In a WR deep draft we wait till the 5th to take one, and it is a clone of one of our FA signings who has hands from those tiny hands burger king commercials.  

IDK, appreciate the effort but I would be real sad if this is how our offseason went.

Why is everyone cutting Beachum when he literally graded out as our best OL last year? Want to draft OT in round 1, be my guest, but with Shell injured and a really poor run blocker, you put the rookie on the right side. We have plenty of space to keep the one quality OL we currently have. Can we please stop overrating Shell just because hes not atrocious. 

Realistic offseason however. 

16 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Why is everyone cutting Beachum when he literally graded out as our best OL last year? Want to draft OT in round 1, be my guest, but with Shell injured and a really poor run blocker, you put the rookie on the right side. We have plenty of space to keep the one quality OL we currently have. Can we please stop overrating Shell just because hes not atrocious. 

Realistic offseason however. 

Beachum was kind of a liability in the run too.  He gets no push.  

Also with Shell vs Beachum.  Shell was only 3 points lower in PFF grade than Beachum and is 3 years younger, and vastly cheaper.  

12 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Beachum was kind of a liability in the run too.  He gets no push.  

Also with Shell vs Beachum.  Shell was only 3 points lower in PFF grade than Beachum and is 3 years younger, and vastly cheaper.  

If it comes down to signing another quality FA  be my guest, but Shell isn’t healthy. I’d add as much OL as we could in FA and draft though. 

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

If it comes down to signing another quality FA  be my guest, but Shell isn’t healthy. I’d add as much OL as we could in FA and draft though. 

For sure, my plan in my mock was to sign Brown, who is good in the run game.  Keep Shell on the other side, and draft a physically talented potential replacement who can hopefully eventually beat him out.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish you did more to address the o line...... just kidding lol... you certainly got after it.  I like this more than then last one even though we don't do as much as I'd like us to to address the edge rushers and WR's.... but the most important thing i think for Sam's future and the future of this team is getting that O line right, so you'll never see me say that someone went overboard with the o line.  

Archived