Nasir adderly

Pandomonium

Meh, not a big fan but he he does have talent. He looks more like a CB to me. Senior Bowl pratices kind of cemented that for me. Has the range but I question the phsyicality in the run game. Definitely not a guy worthy of his own thread lol... 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Take that back!!!!!!!

Hehe, I do take it back. 

Was just trying to get Pando to bite his thumb at me. :P 

Though I was unimpressed of his Senor Bowl week. From what little I have observed, I will reserve judgement a while longer.

I do really like what I see of Chauncey Gardner Johnson from Florida.. who I would now guess are both day 2 options.

19 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Meh, not a big fan but he he does have talent. He looks more like a CB to me. Senior Bowl pratices kind of cemented that for me. Has the range but I question the phsyicality in the run game. Definitely not a guy worthy of his own thread lol... 

did you watch the film study? 
If you did, and still question his physicality then I have to ask ....what exactly are you looking for?? because dang man

16 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I don’t hate Colbert. He had a rough year, but he’s got the skills to be a good player. Sophomore slumps happen, hes certainly not the first guy to go through it.

I agree,

But MANY people on this board seem to think he is trash

5 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

I agree,

But MANY people on this board seem to think he is trash

He played like trash. He wasn't good. Doesn't mean anyone hates him. You just sure as hell aren't going to try and massively upgrade that position if you can on the whim that he may  be okay moving forward. He's fine - backup safety with a little upside and a solid special teams player. 

I'm a fan of Nassir if he's there in the second. Would be a top 5 option for me. That said, he's not a versatile player, at least yet. He got roasted in the SB playing NB. 

But he seems like a potentially very good deep 3rd safety. His size is concerning though and he has to test physically well.

Adderly, Riley Ridley, Chauncey Gardner Johnson,  Amani Oruwariye, and  then maybe Devin Bush, Mack Wilson and Dru Samia would be by second round pick. Adderly and Ridley being #1 and #2 by a long shot. 

Archived