Which team would win the SB if Saints and Chiefs went?

mdonnelly21

///  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would win?

21 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I'm going crazy trying to figure out where the KC love came from. Because going into the playoffs, most everyone on here but their fans was off that bandwagon, including alot of the media.  They had an easy home win vs Indy... then got shutout by NE 1st half at home. Then rallied where their bad defense played very well and forced big turnovers. Then im guessing everyone is being influenced that KC gave NE toughest game in the playoffs and looking at the Dee Ford play as a reason KC didnt go to the SB.  Truth is KC is a tough place to play and NE isnt a great road team in the playoffs historically or this year in the reg season. So people are being brainwashed by perception of a loss.

KC was not that team all year. I reiterate. 1-5 in primetime games vs winning teams. KC was good, NOOOO WAY were they in discussion for best team. Unless ya really diggin Mahomes unique voice. Just show me what im missing, im stumped. 

If you’re going to use the logic NE is bad on the road in the playoffs...  not sure how you can say the truth is KC is a tough place to play, at least in the playoffs.  More points to it not being all that difficult to win.

You can call it an easy win against Indy if you want, but a ton were taking the Colts prior.

Not saying there were the best, obviously they weren’t,  but they were up there with anyone.  Not even sure that’s bias, they went to the wire with both Super Bowl teams.  The team had flaws, but they were still one of the best teams,  to say otherwise would be more hate, than bias on our part.  

I say Chiefs for the simple reason that I don't think that the Saints would have the defense to win. 

The Patriots defense -apparently the best of the Final Four - held the Rams to three points in the Super Bowl, but were barely able to eke out a win in Kansas City.  I have to believe the Saints defense wouldn't be as successful.

Chiefs by 7 in a shootout.

Archived