• Amari Cooper
    • Michael Crabtree
    • Bruce Irvin
    • Gabe Jackson
    • Karl Joseph
    • Marquettte King
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Donald Penn

I have gone Penn the last few times and that won't be changing here. Maybe people will vote for him now that they aren't extremely sour about his holdout. Penn is a great all-around player at a very important position. Without Penn, the likelihood of Carr and co. getting killed back there goes up tremendously.

I would have to go Coop here. I think we would be ok with lee smith helping who ever our LT would be without Penn. 

Cooper opens up the whole offense. He takes double, sometimes triple coverage which results in Crab getting one on one matchups and Seth Roberts being mismatched on someone. 

Cooper...hope we don't find out he's higher than we thought. O.o

We were fine without Penn but will be better with him.

Irvin is a good complement to Mack but I doubt the d gets worse if he's not there. Our D IS Mack...

Would love Conley, Joseph or Obi to to ball and make a case but until mid-season we won't know.

Had to go Penn.  If he is out and Carr loses his Pro Bowl, blind side protector, that would be the most catastrophic loss of any player left to choose from.  If this is Penn's last year in the silver and black we need to find a young, lock down stud to replace him during the offseason.  I hope RM has a plan in place.  I think having the best interior Oline in the NFL makes it easier on the tackles and they appear better than they actually are bc the inside is so dominant.  

On 8/25/2017 at 9:23 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

Went Penn.  Cooper and Irvin both had me thinking though

I really don't think people realize how huge it would be if we lost B. Irvin.  The guy is the only other legitimate pass rush threat on our team after K. Mack.  If we lose B. Irvin then it'll be even easier for teams to put 2-3 players on K. Mack every single play.  B. Irvin is the only player that can even remotely keep them from stacking 3 players on K. Mack every play.

Archived