Johanns Mock #1

johanns21

20 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Going to assume you're a Falcons fan? I don't know why the Packers pass up Ferrell for Burns unless you were trying to figure a way to get him to drop to 14 lol.

That i know if Johanns isn't a Falcons fan atleast we haven't had discussions about it and i haven't seen them post in falcon related stuff i've been in.  I think Ferrell goes before our pick as well but it's not completely unrealistic as it's only about 3 or 4 spots off where his value is.  You never know what teams like better over certain players  and if Miami or Packers get Ferrell than Simmons at DT would be just as fine to me at 14 as Ferrell.      He might just like Burns better than Ferrell as a prospect as well could be the reasoning he went sooner or he thinks Burns might be a better scheme fit if he thinks their similar talent.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, johanns21 said:

12. Green Bay Packers - Brian Burns DE Florida State

I'd be surprised if Burns was the Packers' pick.  Pettine prefers his EDGE to be on the bigger side, and Burns is 235 on a good day.  Probably more likely they'd go with Clelin Ferrell here if they're going EDGE.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, johanns21 said:

29. Green Bay Packers - Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma

Unlikely the Packers take a WR this early.  Maybe next round.

The pats are not going to go qb in the first and have him sit for three more years.  They will be comp picks in the 3rd for a developmental guy Jarrett Stidham.  The pats are going to need a WR even with Gordon coming back. 

Archived