Thomas highlights

Mid Iowa

1 hour ago, SSK said:

Whom would you all compare Thomas too? 

I might be on my own on this one but to me its Dez Bryant without the drama. Like Dez, Thomas is a very good athlete but not a great one. They both have great hands and have a knack for high pointing the ball, both very good blockers and very physical... But most of all, that DOG man, they both got that DOG in them!

Thomas doesn't have great speed, but his hands are glue, and he seems to just materialize on the other side of defenders to make catches that seem perfectly defensed. So that's where I love Worm's "Dez Bryant" comparison.

I think this season will give us more of a taste for comparison. Is he a Jerry Rice? Steve Smith, Terrell Owens?? Too soon to compare, in my book.

2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Thomas doesn't have great speed, but his hands are glue, and he seems to just materialize on the other side of defenders to make catches that seem perfectly defensed. So that's where I love Worm's "Dez Bryant" comparison.

I think this season will give us more of a taste for comparison. Is he a Jerry Rice? Steve Smith, Terrell Owens?? Too soon to compare, in my book.

From what i understand, Thomas added 10 lbs this offseason. That will aid in his game and will make him much more difficult to cover. Hes a unique player as i said before and i liken him to Bryant due to the many simalarties in there games but i think were a year or two away before we truly get a understanding of just what type of player Thomas will ultimately be in the grand scheme of things. 

Archived