Apex Legends (F2P BR)

Knowledge

21 hours ago, showtime said:

Not to be negative, but the battle pass rewards are extremely underwhelming.

20% of the rewards in the battle pass are just badges with level numbers on them.  Wow.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

Kind of like the icons in Fortnite?  21 of the season 3 battle pass rewards were banner icons...

This will get more diluted as the game evolves and they created more content.  I read something on Reddit where the value of this battle pass in Apex coins is somewhere just under 8000 coins so it's not like it's all poor content.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, showtime said:

Not to be negative, but the battle pass rewards are extremely underwhelming.

20% of the rewards in the battle pass are just badges with level numbers on them.  Wow.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

It's pretty much the same stuff that Fortnite offers, it just seems different because this is first person, so your skins aren't quite as apparent. 

• Like 1

Battle pass in this game is dumb. As others have said, its first person so I don't really care what my character looks like. It also doesn't have the draw of some of the funny/cool emotes that Fortnite had.

Good game but I won't be investing in the battle pass, just not really worth it.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Battle pass in this game is dumb. As others have said, its first person so I don't really care what my character looks like. It also doesn't have the draw of some of the funny/cool emotes that Fortnite had.

Good game but I won't be investing in the battle pass, just not really worth it.

Also, after playing.... The XP is leveled through XP only.  There are no weekly or daily challenges in this game like there is in Fortnite that literally give you free battle pass tiers. 

I guess in this game, the XP required per level doesn't increase, so that's good.  I believe it's about 29,500 XP to level up, which for the average player, is actually quite a lot.  Next season, they will change it.

I remember when season 2 in Fortnite was based on XP only and it was like hell for so many people.  They changed it after that season.

Also, even though it's first person others can see skins.  The problem with this battle pass is that the 4 skins included in this pass are pretty much re-skins, which is a joke.  My favorite character in this game is Lifeline.... the skin she has is literally her default skin, but it has gold accents on it.  Several character didn't get a skin at all.