Apex Legends (F2P BR)

Knowledge

This game is pretty much a non-factor on Twitch.  It's dead for the most part.

Fortnite has been freaking murdering it with in-game events/cosmetics the past few weeks.  There was the Marvel Avengers event, The John Wick event and right now there's a Jordan event.  Absolutely insane.

Anyways, I booted up Apex after not playing for a while.  It's still fun, but this game needs a massive shakeup IMO.  In addition, hopefully the next battle pass is good and not terrible like the first one was.

14 hours ago, showtime said:

Anyways, I booted up Apex after not playing for a while.  It's still fun, but this game needs a massive shakeup IMO.  In addition, hopefully the next battle pass is good and not terrible like the first one was.

Biggest problem is Apex has given me no reason to come back and play it. I can only play the same exact game so many times. They blew it by not giving more content.

Edited by Danger

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
23 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

Surprised the Anniversary Event is going to have all season challenges. I've actually been using the Mozambique because of it. Solid with the hammerpoints. 

19 hours ago, Scalamania said:

This is still the best BR game on the market. The servers are an issue but the game-play is uncontested, IMO. 

Either of you on PS4? I still play all the time.