Knowledge

Apex Legends (F2P BR)

This game is pretty much a non-factor on Twitch.  It's dead for the most part.

Fortnite has been freaking murdering it with in-game events/cosmetics the past few weeks.  There was the Marvel Avengers event, The John Wick event and right now there's a Jordan event.  Absolutely insane.

Anyways, I booted up Apex after not playing for a while.  It's still fun, but this game needs a massive shakeup IMO.  In addition, hopefully the next battle pass is good and not terrible like the first one was.

14 hours ago, showtime said:

Anyways, I booted up Apex after not playing for a while.  It's still fun, but this game needs a massive shakeup IMO.  In addition, hopefully the next battle pass is good and not terrible like the first one was.

Biggest problem is Apex has given me no reason to come back and play it. I can only play the same exact game so many times. They blew it by not giving more content.

Edited by Danger

I still love this game - it's probably the only game I've played since it launched and I still can't get enough of it. 

Solos coming as a limited time mode next week. Haven't really played in a while, I'll give this a shot though for sure.