Apex Legends (F2P BR)

Knowledge

Really like this game so far, wanted to try it on PC but the Origin launcher downloader is glitched for me so I literally can't do anything for it, and there's no solutions online easily available. Pretty much the only reason to have an Xbox right now is because PC sucks half the time.

Look at this problem.  The hitboxes of the characters in this game are way different.  It's way easier to hit Gibraltar because his character model is MUCH BIGGER than Wraith's character model. 

See, this is only a problem because this game is a 'soft' class based game.  Because the characters have the same health, move speed, and use the same weapons.... that's very generic and doesn't fall in like with true class based games.  The reason this is important is because, it would be fine for Gibraltar to have a bigger hit box, but it would need to have a lot more health and slower move speed to find a balance.

So basically, the way the game is now, you're at a big disadvantage if you're playing Gibraltar because the character is much easier to hit. 

I brought this up earlier in the thread.  Not hitboxes, but the fact that this was a 'soft' class based game and there are problem with that.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Look at this problem.  The hitboxes of the characters in this game are way different.  It's way easier to hit Gibraltar because his character model is MUCH BIGGER than Wraith's character model. 

See, this is only a problem because this game is a 'soft' class based game.  Because the characters have the same health, move speed, and use the same weapons.... that's very generic and doesn't fall in like with true class based games.  The reason this is important is because, it would be fine for Gibraltar to have a bigger hit box, but it would need to have a lot more health and slower move speed to find a balance.

So basically, the way the game is now, you're at a big disadvantage if you're playing Gibraltar because the character is much easier to hit. 

I brought this up earlier in the thread.  Not hitboxes, but the fact that this was a 'soft' class based game and there are problem with that.

They already addressed the issue and are working on a fix  

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Apex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fortnite in every way.

Seriously though. When are they going to buff the Mozambique and the Alternator...

Not really.  Things that directly impact game play aren't hidden behind any soft or hard paywalls in Fortnite.  Fortnite's business model is the best possible for the consumer.  They've been putting on a clinic for well over a year now.

17 hours ago, Danger said:

Apex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fortnite in every way.

Seriously though. When are they going to buff the Mozambique and the Alternator...

Agreed. The movement, graphics, abilities, pinging system, respawn, guns, gunplay make the game so much fun. I stopped playing Fortnite when they added bloom. So pretty early into the game. Game just wasnt for me. Too kid oriented 

13 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Agreed. The movement, graphics, abilities, pinging system, respawn, guns, gunplay make the game so much fun. I stopped playing Fortnite when they added bloom. So pretty early into the game. Game just wasnt for me. Too kid oriented 

Fortnite has adapted the pinging system when S8 dropped. 
I'm indifferent on gun-play though. Time to kill feels terrible at times on Apex. It also has some of the worst guns in any multi-player game I've ever played.
With that said - you feel fast which I like. Obviously keeping your teammate involved with those re-spawns is great.

Fortnite isn't perfect either, obviously. But they are unique enough to co-exist. And I love both games. Both being on top can only make them better. Which I am all for.

Fornite and Apex are very difficult. There are obviously some similarities with the whole Battle Royale craze, but even just switching from third person to first person and removing the building aspects make them completely different games. 

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Fornite and Apex are very difficult. There are obviously some similarities with the whole Battle Royale craze, but even just switching from third person to first person and removing the building aspects make them completely different games. 

Apex is a very easy game, idk what you're talking about. It's just point and click. The brilliance of this game is the simplicity.