Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over! The DEA has cleansed Albuquerque!

Whicker

Rules

1. All moves must be PM'd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. You may send me a list of prioritzed targets if you will not be around and aren't sure who will still be in the game.

2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It mus also be your own post.

3. Stay active. You must make three posts and vote every day. Failure to do any one of these will result in you being roleblocked for that night. Failure to do these twice will result in your death.

4. No talking during night time. I will allow a short grace period for those typing something out. My post will officially start night. I reserve the right to punish anyone who posts at night.

5. Don't edit posts. Any violation will result in your death.

6. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may not post anything game related.

7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in no lynch.

9. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.

10. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.

11. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

Example of a role PM:

You are Holly White, Good Guys aligned

350?cb=20111012055605

The infant daughter of Walter and Skyler, your role in the show is minimal at best.

Abilities:

Vanilla Townie - You have no abilities, just your vote.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the Good Guys have been eliminated.

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

1. EliTeTexan80 - Tuco Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - died N4
2. theuntoucHable - Skyler White (Good Guys and Walter White aligned) - killed N1
3. SwAg - Marie Schrader (Good Guys aligned) - killed N2
4. sqUire12 -
Skinny Pete (Good Guys aligned) - died N3
5. amAc - Hank Schrader (DEA aligned) - SURVIVES and WINS
6. MeGa Ron -
Mike Ehrmantraut (Gus Fring aligned) - modkilled D1
7. gophErwrestler - Ted Beneke (Good Guys aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
8. BCb -
Saul Goodman (Gus Fring and Walter White aligned) - killed N3
9. The OrCa
-
Steven Gomez (DEA aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
10. PicKle Rick - Hector Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - SURVIVES BUT LOSES
11. VikeMaNdan - Walter "Flynn" White Jr. (Good Guys aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
12. DOme -
Jesse Pinkman (Good Guys aligned) - died N2
13. Woz - Lydia. Rodarte. Quayle. (Madrigal aligned) - killed D3
14. TK3 - Gustavo Fring (Gus Fring aligned) - lynched D3
15. Nazgul -
Leonel and Marco Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - SURVIVES BUT LOSES
16. JAmes - Walter White (Walter White aligned) - lynched D4
17. RagnArok - Detective Tim Roberts (Good Guys aligned) - lynched D1

Mega Ron looked back at what he did. He had been so careful for his whole life. Only for it to end like this.

giphy.gif

were his final words as he slumped over from a self-inflicted wound.

@Mega Ron has been modkilled for editing a post. He was Mike Ehrmantraut (Gus Fring aligned)

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Vote Count
5 Rag – Orca, Squire, Dome, amac, Naz
5 Woz – Touch, James, Swag, Tk3, Rag
1 Nazgul – Bcb
2 amac – Pickle, Woz
1 Swag – ET
1 Squire - VMD

OT:

8 Rags - Orca, Naz, Woz, amac, Pickle, Dome, VMD, Swag
2 Woz - Rags, Touch

On the last season of Breaking Bad...

Ragnarok held his report close to his chest as he walked briskly down the sidewalk. All he had asked was for a hand from a close friend of his in a tough murder case, but before he knew it, he was wrapped up in something more dangerous than he had ever imagined. He hadn't quite realized he was investigating some very scary people, but it was already too late. He had created too many enemies on all sides, and he grew ever more paranoid as he was exposed on the sidewalk of this sketchy part of town. If he could just make it back to the station... his report would put an end to this all. He couldn't believe what he had found.

A car slowly creeped by him with unknown faces staring at him as they rolled by. They stopped a few yards ahead of him. He panicked and turned down the nearest alley, quickening his pace. However, he soon found himself cut off and surrounded. “The Good Guys will win!” he shouted, knowing full well his time was up. “I know who you are! I'm coming for you!” He never knew if those words made it out of his mouth.

@Ragnarok is dead. He was Detective Tim Roberts (Good Guys aligned)

Theuntouchable was growing more and more familiar with his new life. At first, he had felt trapped and constantly endangered, but he soon learned about his new found influence. His greed began to set in, and he figured he could add his own special touch to things. Behind every great man is an even greater woman, right? Poor Walt, he never did quite handle the peddling side of things all that well.

It was time for him to make a deal. He had done his research. He had read articles on the internet and interacted some with that Pinkman kid.

His contact told him to meet him at a junkyard on the outskirts of town. It's a little sketchy, but that's where drug deals are SUPPOSED to take place. He arrived to find a scary looking man with a bloodied face and knuckles. He had a huge gun slung around his shoulder. He looked at Touch, grabbed a knife, and sniffed something on it. He began to twitch and yell obscenities. Touch was confused, but he was confident.

So, it's you,” the man said, pointing at Touch with the knife. “Stepping out on old Heisenburg.”

Well.. no... you see... this is...” Touch quickly became fearful as he scrambled for words.

I think you women ought to learn your place!” the man yelled. “It's disrespectful!” He was nearly foaming at the mouth with rage.

I... think I made a mistake...” Touch pleaded.

NOBODY MOVES CRYSTAL HERE EXCEPT FOR ME, *****!!!!” The man screamed, grabbing his AR-15 assault rifle, and filling Touch with holes.

@theuntouchable is dead. He was Skyler White (Good Guys and Walter White aligned)

Start of Day 2

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Vote Count
8 Naz – Dome, Squire, Pickle, James, Swag, VMD, Orca, ET
2 Bcb – Gopher, Naz
1 Dome – Woz
1 James – amac

On the last season of Football Future's Breaking Bad

Nazgul ran as fast as he could as he was chased by the group. He had lost track of everyone and everything in that moment as he ducked for cover.

He took a couple of deep breaths as he noticed they had stopped giving chase. He looked back and saw the group surrounding a lifeless body in the street. He was horrified and saddened at what he saw. But, at the same time, part of him was relieved that he could make his escape. He quickly darted away.

@Nazgul has escaped death! He remains in the game!

Swag was just minding his own business after a long day of work at the hospital. So what if he happened to swipe that really expensive looking package off his neighbor's front porch? He was getting help for that. His appointment was tomorrow, even. He's still a good guy. Not like those dirty drug dealers. He had heard that they had gotten Walter Jr into pot. Can you believe that?

Now, how to open this package? There was some really thick tape on there and he couldn't just damage his nails now, right? He knew there was a box cutter around here, somewhere...

Swag was startled by footsteps behind him. A slender figure stood in his doorway. “Looking for this?” the man said, holding up Swag's box cutter.

Swag immediately grew fearful as the man ominously walked towards him. “I'm so sorry...” he pleaded. “I... have a problem... I'll put it back!” he held the package out towards the man.

No.” the man said. “I'm here for you.” In one fell swoop, the man got behind Swag, exposed his throat, and slashed it with the box cutter. Swag struggled briefly before he slumped to the ground.

@SwAg is dead. He was Marie Schrader (Good Guys aligned)

Yo, dawg, you hear about Dome?”

Nah, homie, what it do?”

We was having this MASSIVE party, yo. Like... bigger... you know... just... MASSIVE!”

Yeah, dude. I heard that **** man. Literally.”

Oh it was so sweet, man. It was all like...

Okay, so what's this got to with Dome?”

Well, I saw him the other day, man, and he was real sick. Like it was like this really bad cold or somethin', ya know?”

Yeah?”

Well we're having this party, right? And it goes on for days and no one even cares or nothin' that no one's seen Dome. And then this dude and this girl go up to his room to bone, right? And Dome's just lying there, dead!”

What? No way bro!”

Yeah. And the doctors don't know nothin'. It's like he just died from the flu or something!”

That's wack, bro.”

@Dome has died from natural causes. He was Jesse Pinkman (Good Guys aligned)

Start of Day 3

It had been a perfectly normal day for Woz. He was walking to his car to head home, and he, in that moment, felt safe.

His phone began ringing. “Um... hello?” he asked.

“In one minute, a man is coming to kill you.”

“What? Who...?” Woz asked. The caller had already hung up.

Woz looked around. Everything was calm. Hahaha. Funny joke, Peter. He continued to his car.

When he arrived, he saw the reflection of a bald Latino man in a gray suit in her window. He gasped as the man grabbed him and held him against the car. The man held a gun to Woz's head.

No! Please! I know you're going to kill me! But please don't shoot me in the head! Anywhere but there!”

The man obliged, shooting Woz in both of his legs. Woz screamed and collapsed to the ground. The man put his gun up against Woz's chest, ready to finish the job.

No... too easy,” the man said, leaving briefly.

Okay, this was it, Woz thought. He was the hero of this story. He couldn't die! He was too important! This was that brief moment of weakness in the antagonist that allows the protagonist to survive! Who was going to save him?

Woz heard the scraping of metal and looked to find the head of an ax being dragged against the ground. The man was soon standing over him, ax raised. Woz closed his eyes for the last time.

@Woz is dead. He was Lydia. Rodarte. Quayle. (Madrigal aligned)

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Vote Count
8 Tk3 – amac, bcb, VMD, Orca, Pickle, Naz, Gopher, ET
3 Nazgul – Tk3, James, Squire

Tk3 was sitting alone in his office. He knew this time had been coming for a long while. He had been attacked from all sides for years, and this new game in town finally pitted him against just too many enemies. His true identity had been uncovered, and they were coming after him.

He undid his tie and hung it up. He then carefully unbuttoned his shirt and folded it onto a chair in his office. He replaced it with a plain white T-shirt. He then took off his nice slacks and neatly folded them onto the chair as well. He then opened his desk drawer to reveal a small pistol.

Yes, he reassured himself. This is the best way. He pressed the pistol against his temple and pulled the trigger.

@Tk3 is dead. He was Gustavo Fring (Gus Fring aligned)

Bcb was panicked. He had just received word about one of his bosses admitted defeat, and he wasn't about to be a part of it.

You've got a visitor!” He heard from outside.

Not now, Francesca! No calls! And especially no visitors!” He heard nothing but silence. “Francesca? Is he gone?” Still, silence.

Fran...” Bcb said as he burst open the door to find a bloodied Latino man with an AR-15 assault rifle.

Ah, I know you,” the man said, gesturing for Bcb to retreat to his office. “Let's go in there.”

Bcb put on his cheerful face. “It was you! Wasn't it?” he said as he faked a beaming smile. “You were the one who put Gus Fring out of business. That's good! I love a winner.”

The man just stared back at Bcb.

I can be your lawyer! Come on! Just put a dollar in my pocket and you will receive the best represent...” he was cut short by the man grabbing him by the collar.

You've been working with the Chicken Man! AND Heisenburg!”

Bcb tried to remain calm. “I'm a lawyer, okay? They pay me and I...”

NO ONE MOVES CRYSTAL HERE EXCEPT ME *****!!!” the man screamed as he unleashed a flurry of lead into Bcb.

@bcb1213 is dead. He was Saul Goodman (Gus Fring and Walter White aligned)

“Yo, you haven't been around Dome recently, have you?”

“That dude who died from the flu or somethin'?”

“Yeah, bro! That one.”

“Nah, man. I ain't seen him in a minute.”

“Well, that's good. I heard whatever **** he got is contagious!”

“Whoa! No way!”

“Yeah, bro. My man Squire was real close to Dome. They were slinging some crystal together and some ****. Then all of a sudden Dome ups and dies. And then Squire comes down with the same ****! Can't shake it or nothin'!”

“Yo, don't tell me Squire dead. That dude and I go way back, you know?”

“Awww... god... I'm sorry dude. Yeah, bro, Squire dead.”

@squire12 has died from natural causes. He was Skinny Pete (Good Guys aligned)

Start of Day 4

Day 4 Final Vote Count
5 James – Orca, ET, amac, Pickle, Naz
2 Naz – Gopher, VMD
1 Orca – James

On the last season of Football Future's Breaking Bad

James was ready for his last fight. He had long prepared for death. In a not-so-small of a way, he yearned for it. It could free him from this nightmare that he had created, almost all on his own.

He wasn't going to go lightly, however. He had a nice little surprise waiting in the trunk for all the opposed him in his final moments. He parked his car in the perfect location and took a few deep breaths before stepping out.

He began to round the corner into the house where everyone awaited him. “Oh ****, what happened to my key fob?” He thought aloud when he realized he wasn't holding it as planned.

He patted down his breast pockets and heard a sound from behind him. The trunk of the car was popping open. In his brief moment of panic, he had accidentally set off his ultimate weapon. Oh the sweet justice, he thought to himself. His actions had led to his beloved Touch being filled with bullet holes, and now he was getting that in return. At least it was quick.

@James is dead. He was Walter White (Walter White aligned)

ET kept coughing and coughing as he struggled into his house. He was sweating non-stop and seeing double. What the hell was happening to him? He pulled out his knife and ground up some more of the blue stuff on top of it. Surely this will help. Just because the last couple of times he snorted it happened to get worse, doesn't mean it'll happen this time. It was probably a bad batch. That piece of **** Heisenburg! Or that lawyer!!

He dumped the powder onto the ground and scraped it with his foot. He took the bag of the remaining stuff, opened it, and threw it across the room. He screamed after it, immediately causing a coughing fit. He collapsed on the ground. “I'll just go to sleep here,” he thought. Unfortunately, he never awoke.

@ET80 has died from natural causes. He was Tuco Salamanca (Cartel aligned)

Amac and The Orca leaned back in their chairs at the office, laughing together.

Can you believe that ****, Orca? That big ol' powerful beaner drug king pin just collapsed on the floor and died!

Yeah, like your fat *** had anything to do with that.”

Look, Orca, buddy. The DEA has been chasing down these pathetic sons of ******* drug lords for how long now? And I come in and knock over Gus Fring, Tuco Salamanca, Jesse Pinkman, and Pinkman's crew in a few short months? I say the results speak for themselves.”

Yeah and you also let your drug lord brother-in-law slip right under your nose for all this time.”

Whoa... hey now buddy... I'm happy we got him too, but... slow down a little alright?”

They were interrupted by ASAC George Merkert. “Amac, I heard about ET and the raid on the Salamanca place. What did you find?”

Well, sir, we found the dead body of one ET. He was, without a doubt, the driving force behind the Cartel's dealings here in the States. With him gone, I believe that we, the DEA, have eliminated the crystal trade here in the Land of Enchantment.”

What else did you find at the Salamanca house?”

Well, we found a man by the name of Pickle Rick. He was confined to a wheelchair, can only speak by ringing a bell. He's in custody and not a threat.”

Is that all?”

Do you remember that dead Salamanca we found before? Lynched by some mob or something?”

Yes, Dwight_Schrute. What about him?”

Well we found evidence of what we may believe to be Nazgul, his twin brother. Unfortunately, it seems as if he's the far superior twin, choosing to leave the premises before we got there. It's safe to say, however, that he will have a difficult time hanging around north of the border.

So... that's it, then?”

@amac and @The Orca have eliminated all drug dealers and have won the game! They were Hank Schrader and Steven Gomez (DEA aligned)

With the help of the DEA, @VikeManDan and @gopherwrestler have survived and eliminated all threats to the Good Guys! They win the game!

@Pickle Rick will spend the rest of his life in a nursing home! He has lost the game! He was Hector Salamanca (Cartel aligned)

@Nazgul has fled the country and has seen his family in ruin! He has lost the game! He was Leonel and Marco Salamanca (Cartel aligned)

Edited 2 hours ago by Whicker

Archived