TCMD 2019 GB Packer WAR ROOM

squire12

I have been selected as the GB Packers GM for the 2019 TOTAL CONTROL MOCK DRAFT.  

Here is a link the the 2018 version....

I will be posting the links to pertinent threads when they are created.  

I would like to run this as an open group decision making process with getting as many ideas and as much input from forum members as possible.   If you are interested in being more involved with this, please PM me.  

Staff:

@EirePacker  Co-GM

The official start date is scheduled for mid-February.

Over the next few weeks I would like to formulate and finalize a general overview plan on how to improve the GB Packer for 2018 and beyond within the framework of this Mock Draft.  Areas that need to be considered are as follows

1. Player tags

2. Player contract restructures

3. Player contract extensions

4. Player Cuts

5. GB UFA re-signings

6. GB RFA tender offers

7. GB ERFA signings

8. Trade targets

9. League wide UFA options/targets

10. League wide RFA options

11. Rookie Draft

LINKS (to come as they are created)

Draft picks

This is really interesting stuff for anyone to follow along. This is the closest thing you will find to what a real GM has to go through and will drastically increase anyone who follows knowledge of whats ahead and how Free Agency and the Draft work.

10 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

This is really interesting stuff for anyone to follow along. This is the closest thing you will find to what a real GM has to go through and will drastically increase anyone who follows knowledge of whats ahead and how Free Agency and the Draft work.

Very much agree.  The google workbooks used to create contracts for FA gives a good representation of nfl contracts.  

17 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i will be financial overlord if you accept my invitation. i will be bringing on @JBURGE as my secondary footman 

our chief responsibilities will be overreacting when you don't do what we suggest and @'ing @CWood21 

@FinneasGage, @JBURGE, @CWood21

The more the merrier.  Open discussion on transactions is a good thing.  

@rcon14  @EirePacker

Check out the link in the quote below to get an idea of the workbooks.  Not sure if you will be able to edit things or not.

If you guys could give this workbook another go and let me know if you have any issues with it being bogged down.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhWYoo00P4_mn-JEqAw3IZDcHy6q47J6bLGi7igWcZ4/edit?usp=sharing

Just finished adding the trade block sections as well as the trade value scale (still need to add 1 thing to this)

Let me know what you think.

Note that I'm using last years draft order right now, and data from the previous trade block for testing.

1 hour ago, EirePacker said:

Any word on a start date from mike yet?

I have not seen a set schedule.  PM with Mike made it seem like Feb 15th was an initial target start date, but that might need to get pushed back as he is going to be out of town for a few days next week.  

Archived