Sign in to follow this  
naptownskinsfan

National Signing Day 2.0

12 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

At least you guys got almost the beat CB prospect ever in this years class

Were already stacked at DB positions. Greedy was maybe 3rd best and is a top 20 draft pick.

QB has been a need for decade. And they bring nobody in, and go after nobody. Might be because theyre to stupid to hire a decent OC so qbs show 0 interest. But still, 1 guy thats a modified RB the past 2 recruiting classes is ridiculous.

On 2/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Were already stacked at DB positions. Greedy was maybe 3rd best and is a top 20 draft pick.

QB has been a need for decade. And they bring nobody in, and go after nobody. Might be because theyre to stupid to hire a decent OC so qbs show 0 interest. But still, 1 guy thats a modified RB the past 2 recruiting classes is ridiculous.

If only you could trade in college football, all of those DBs could net a pretty good QB.  You would think with the money tied up in some of the assistants that OC would be a priority. 

On 2/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Why would a top QB want to play for Ed Orgeron and your OC? There's nothing to attract a QB to LSU.

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If only you could trade in college football, all of those DBs could net a pretty good QB.  You would think with the money tied up in some of the assistants that OC would be a priority. 

We run off the "Buddy System". Ensminger and Coach O are close. So even though Ensminger hasnt held a OC job in back to back years since the 96-97 seasons. And though his offense ranked in the mid 70s nationally and is running an offense more outdated than a Members Only jacket. I say it would take another 2-3 seasons of horrid production to get him out of there.

Seems Nick Cross wants to go to FSU but his parents don't want him going there. Rough for them.

But hey if he comes to Penn State I wouldn't mind.

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Nick Cross flips to Maryland

I thought he would.  DeMatha is a Maryland powerhouse and their head coach just got hired onto Lockley's staff as RB coach.  I figured that when Cross was backing out of FSU that Maryland would get him in the end.