TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 hours ago, Phire said:

I went to Super Con in Miami. I was in town and pretty much stumbled on it. I didn't dress up or anything but tons of people obviously did. It was like a gigantic flea market for superheroes and other pop culture stuff. The one I went to had much more than just "comics" stuff it was like all the popular movies ever. Had some actors/actresses signing autographs and such. It got boring pretty quick though but I can understand the allure. Some people were really into it.

Aw i kinda had a feeling it could end up being just one crazy flea market lol. 

Like the second you look at anything ... some guy with helicopter hat on is like

"Bro you like Voltron!!? You like Voltron!? You loook like a guy who likes Voltron? I got the original 1981 Bandai Voltron Golions Metal Diecast Set,  all 5 Lions bro!!! $350 , just for you,  and its yours bro!" 

Lets just start with getting me for one Golion sir... not 5... lets settle down. 

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

This is completely off topic but I kind of want a drinking horn like in GoT but I don't feel like spending $40 on a glorified cup. Its a tough life I live xD

Its a solid move. Elk horn or Ram or horn would be fresh AF. 

But i also feel like this is the fast lane to all our armor in public. Starts with a Elk horn for mead then your wearing gauntlets , fur boots and a shied on your back , daaaiillily. 

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

This is completely off topic but I kind of want a drinking horn like in GoT but I don't feel like spending $40 on a glorified cup. Its a tough life I live xD

How much work/money/skill would it take to make your own? 

Just now, eagles18 said:

one thing i would suggest webby do is not make the site so white..

Because it's still the beta, we'll likely see many changes before it goes fully live. You should definitely make that recommendation here: