TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

This Sixers team is really fun to watch. Having 4 guys who can go off for 30 any given night and a 6'10 PG who's can drive to the cup at will when hes aggressive is going to be hard for any team to matchup against.

Also Ben pulled a 3 today, didnt make it but looked more fluid than a Fultz 3.

getting out of the east is going to be a blood bath. Is this the first time the eastern conference is probably better since like MJ played?

Edited by ninjapirate

20 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

getting out of the east is going to be a blood bath. Is this the first time the eastern conference is probably better since like MJ played?

East may be better but West still easily has the best team. Warriors look unstoppable right now. 

On 2/22/2019 at 1:02 PM, RBreezy said:

Kraft is a scumbag, no surprise there. The guy was running around with a 30 year old not long after his wife passed away. 

Good to see that deplorable, cheating organization get drawn through the ringer again lol

i don't like the pats as much as the next guy, but i'm not sure how that fact makes him a scumbag lol. i mean unless it was like days after.