TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 5/18/2018 at 12:49 PM, Danger said:

@Mastercheddaar do you actually type out 

That is all.

Mastercheddaar

after every post or do you just have some hot key or shortcut to have it all spewed out. 

BTW you're being nicknamed MC. 

It has become second nature. I've done that sign off since the early days of me posting back in the old forum. Also MC works perfectly. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

As for Lebron staying or going, who knows with him. Only thing I can say for certain is he likes being paid a lot. Cavs can still offer him a Curry like contract. If he leaves I'm hoping he goes to philly just to stick it to Boston. They think it is celts time again. 6ers led by LBJ would fill that balloon with lead real quick lol. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

17 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

As for Lebron staying or going, who knows with him. Only thing I can say for certain is he likes being paid a lot. Cavs can still offer him a Curry like contract. If he leaves I'm hoping he goes to philly just to stick it to Boston. They think it is celts time again. 6ers led by LBJ would fill that balloon with lead real quick lol. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

If that is all, why don't you have just one post.......?

55 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

If that is all, why don't you have just one post.......?

It is a saying I've heard captains say when addressing their crew. When they are done saying whatever, they finish with "that is all. " Kind of like saying go about your business, I'm done speaking for the meantime. 

That is all

mastercheddaar