TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

It has become second nature. I've done that sign off since the early days of me posting back in the old forum. Also MC works perfectly. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

tbh i think we should all do that. it'd be good to teach nfl gen that we allow them to speak after us out of generosity, not obligation. You know, as reigning and future champion of every superbowl

you are dismissed

Lil Salami

Edited by Daimonas
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

God I couldn't care less about the stupid arse Royal Wedding. Especially given that we're here in the states. Coworkers. Stop talking about it every day for weeks. Heyzeus Crist

I'm proud of you for two reasons.......

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

I'm proud of you for two reasons.......

Yup, I know a lot of Americans moronically say "I could care less" I used to say that WAY back in the day until I stopped and thought about it. "That makes no sense tbh, I need to stop saying it wrong."

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

hey you losers the phillies are good again and i'm talking to myself in the thread. get it together.

I legitimately forgot about the other sports threads once we moved to the new site.

Are they good good?

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

half a game back of first place and 6th best record in baseball right now. 

oh wow nice

I typically don't really think about baseball until June or July, too many times I felt burnt by a hot phillies team in April and early may.
Even from there my interest waned as the Utley era phils dissipated, which I think went also hand in hand with just not having as much time to watch anything. 

17 hours ago, Daimonas said:

tbh i think we should all do that. it'd be good to teach nfl gen that we allow them to speak after us out of generosity, not obligation. You know, as reigning and future champion of every superbowl

you are dismissed

Lil Salami

This is a great idea.

As you were.

P-Hizzle

• Like 1