TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The Sixers have def relit the fire I had for the NBA. I was a huge Barkley fan and once he was done I kind of faded on the game. But the NBA is really exciting. Even if the Finals are what everyone predicted it was certainly not that playoffs people expected. A ton of drama this year. And Lebron sweepstakes this offseason. This is about as good as it gets for the NBA. A stacked Warriors team facing off quite possibly a superhuman GOAT. Count me in. But Warriors in 5. lol

54 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I have to watch it. Might be the last time I see LBJ wearing a Cav's uni. 

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Calling Warriors in 5. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Well....you can look forward to him wearing a 6ers uni and getting closer with your Eagles FF bretheren.

I think that's it.

Sticksandpucks

• Like 1

the golden knights have relit my interest in the NHL kind of stopped caring the year they held out. Also being in a city where a team doesnt exist doesnt leave a lot of following hockey options.

So yeah now I'm going to be a fan of two championship teams get on my level nerds. 

22 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well....you can look forward to him wearing a 6ers uni and getting closer with your Eagles FF bretheren.

I think that's it.

Sticksandpucks

If he goes to 6er's then so be it. I'm seeing a sign and trade if he does leave though. As much as LBJ likes rings, he loves his C notes more. He would sign a max with Cavs and then trade out to a team for draft picks and expiring contracts. Which I'm cool with.

The Cavs would not have a long rebuild time table as is. We have the #8 this year. Our 1st in 2019 is top ten protected. We would obviously move K Love to a contender for a playoff first rounder and expiring contracts. We could be looking at in summer of 2019 2 first rounders, a top ten rookie still on the team and about 40 million in cap with TT, Korver and I believe Clarkson as expiring contracts for 2020 summer. If we played our cards right and drafted well, 2 down years before we could make a run at top tier vets with a young core. 

Also LBJ would still be with the 6ers beating on Boston. That last part would be an added bonus LOL. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If he goes to 6er's then so be it. I'm seeing a sign and trade if he does leave though. As much as LBJ likes rings, he loves his C notes more. He would sign a max with Cavs and then trade out to a team for draft picks and expiring contracts. Which I'm cool with.

The Cavs would not have a long rebuild time table as is. We have the #8 this year. Our 1st in 2019 is top ten protected. We would obviously move K Love to a contender for a playoff first rounder and expiring contracts. We could be looking at in summer of 2019 2 first rounders, a top ten rookie still on the team and about 40 million in cap with TT, Korver and I believe Clarkson as expiring contracts for 2020 summer. If we played our cards right and drafted well, 2 down years before we could make a run at top tier vets with a young core. 

Also LBJ would still be with the 6ers beating on Boston. That last part would be an added bonus LOL. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I hate the premise of the sign and trade in the NBA. I also hate max deals, but dislike sign and trade even more.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I hate the premise of the sign and trade in the NBA. I also hate max deals, but dislike sign and trade even more.

LBJ is going to want a max "Curry" deal. If he wants off the Cavs, he'll still want a ton. Nature of the king, a true nightmare for opposing teams on the court... a true nightmare for the front office, coaching staff, and the owner off of it. That being said, I'm glad he is in Cleveland. Not my money lol. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar