TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Demoted him so no real changes will be made.

Yeah I just saw that McFailure is still here and that Middleton is letting JT test FA. If they lose Realmuto I'm completely out om the Phillies, imagine how pissed Bryce will be

13 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Yeah I just saw that McFailure is still here and that Middleton is letting JT test FA. If they lose Realmuto I'm completely out om the Phillies, imagine how pissed Bryce will be

I’m ok not giving a 30 year old catcher a super deal. It’s an unpopular opinion but he’s not great offensively and he’s going to cost a premium pay. And we gave up Sixto for him who’s looking like he’s got some stud in him. And that would bother me going forward. Save that money, rebuild the roster. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m ok not giving a 30 year old catcher a super deal. It’s an unpopular opinion but he’s not great offensively and he’s going to cost a premium pay. And we gave up Sixto for him who’s looking like he’s got some stud in him. And that would bother me going forward. Save that money, rebuild the roster. 

spending a lot of money on FAs isnt how you win anymore its being willing to overspend in latin america and incur those penalties to get a bunch of good young players. The phillies play by the rules and that will never win them anything.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, ninjapirate said:

spending a lot of money on FAs isnt how you win anymore its being willing to overspend in latin america and incur those penalties to get a bunch of good young players. The phillies play by the rules and that will never win them anything.

What rule said we had to hire guys from the Orioles to run our team??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

dont know if this is the right place in  this forum, in case if anyone seeing whats happening in austria right now, i am safe, fortunatley about 2 hour drive away from vienna. i am shaking tho... 

What’s going on?