TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Love McGregor, but does anyone think he'll beat Mayweather? Mayweather wins by decision easy IMO, his boxing technique is GOAT level. But good lord win or lose McGregor is going to make ridiculous amounts of money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Love McGregor, but does anyone think he'll beat Mayweather? Mayweather wins by decision easy IMO, his boxing technique is GOAT level. But good lord win or lose McGregor is going to make ridiculous amounts of money.

I do. I think he's going to blast Mayweather. Conor has once in lifetime type power/touch of death, hes basically Mike Tyson at 145-155 lbs. Now that he doesn't have to worry about getting his legs kicked or taken down, he can then stand super heavy on his lead leg and throw that left of death 125 MPH  spear with regards or worries.

Every one who has fought Conor now has a crazy respect for him and says you don't understand how fast he throws that left and how hard he hits until you get in there and your like "WTF IS THIS!!!?"

Its like he has iron fist, its a freak show. 
buchinger_ko.0.gif

Problem is Mayweather will never give him an opening like McGregor has in these two gifs. One fighter is a nobody who threw a punch and stood straight up, and the bottom is a completely gassed Mendes who barely had his hands up.

I love McGregor, and I agree he carries a power that is rare for someone his size. But Mayweather is the single greatest defensive boxer in the history of the sport. He's going to make McGregor chase him and he's going to make sure he's not left wide open.

McGregor's best shot praying to god he plays an angle right once or twice and can trap Floyd against the ropes and beat him up.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can not stand Mayweather. I give McGregor a 10% chance at beating him only because he's playing Mayweather's game. Boxing is like the Baseball of fighting. It's so boring and archaic. 

Agreed, yet it's filled with all these intricacies that make it interesting to me at the same time.