TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

I need to get my next drivers license next week, should I shave or no?

Should just go mustache. Just for the driver licences photo, never again. Then when any one sees it like at a bar like a friend or gf you act like every one is crazy when they dont remember you with the mustache. 

13 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Should just go mustache. Just for the driver licences photo, never again. Then when any one sees it like at a bar like a friend or gf you act like every one is crazy when they dont remember you with the mustache. 

I like this idea. But go handlebar mustache. 

30 minutes ago, Phire said:

The UFC needs to promote them more or something. They should be way more well known than they are.

Seriously x10. 

Even Joe Rogan has been saying lately its crazy they don't. He said its crazy certain people wont push them cause they aren't family friendly, but some how kicking some one in the head is lol. 

Can we stop catering to the real psychos please, your a psychopath if hearing a curse word is harder for you to swallow, then seeing some one get head kicked KO'ed lol. 

People watch Game of Thrones and The Wire today with there family over mash potatoes , i just have a LOL when people in these companies think being cookie cutter like its the 50's and trying to make"everything is wholesome and morally right!" is the right way to go. Americans are sick of that. 

Most Americans want raw , real, honest,  un scripted , off the cuff, all things the Diaz brothers are. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I need to get my next drivers license next week, should I shave or no?

depends if you are happy with your current level of facial hair

if it's in one of those in between phases take a good hard look

My last licenses i was overconfident and didnt clean it up...looked awful