TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

was pretty much exactly what I wanted. a more action packed civil war. Plus an extremely unexpected and welcomed amount of time spent on thanos' backstory.

Thought that was brilliant. I went in expecting to see a movie about the super heroes. Instead, it was a movie about Thanos. He drove the plot and the entire story arc revolved around him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

SPOILERS J

Seriously though I lost it when Peter was dieing and saying Im not ready Mr Stark

Meh, they can't stay dead. There's a whole other movie plus all their stand-alones still. The soul or time stone will have a lot to do with the next one, I'm sure. 

But yea, heart wrenching. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Meh, they can't stay dead. There's a whole other movie plus all their stand-alones still. The soul or time stone will have a lot to do with the next one, I'm sure. 

But yea, heart wrenching. 

yea, most wont stick...but christ was it brutal regardless

55 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yea, most wont stick...but christ was it brutal regardless

Yea man. I'm not a comic book fan but I did like those movies. I watch them all the time. I think the end of Logan was the first time in a while I was close to crying over anything. That movie stuck with me for a few days. I'm looking back and thinking this guy has been a big part of my personal movie experience for like 15 years. Rough. 

• Like 2

Logan hit me harder but didn't make me cry or anything. The Avengers movie I was more pissed like wait, that's the ending of this? There's obviously going to be more coming up, whereas Logan it was dunzo. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea man. I'm not a comic book fan but I did like those movies. I watch them all the time. I think the end of Logan was the first time in a while I was close to crying over anything. That movie stuck with me for a few days. I'm looking back and thinking this guy has been a big part of my personal movie experience for like 15 years. Rough. 

it's nice when they finally have stakes to them yea...I always enjoy them but a lot of times there isn't much to think about after a couple weeks.
Marvel's been getting way better lately.

It's gonna be interesting what they do now that they are getting Fantastic Four and the Xmen back

18 hours ago, Phire said:

Logan hit me harder but didn't make me cry or anything. The Avengers movie I was more pissed like wait, that's the ending of this? There's obviously going to be more coming up, whereas Logan it was dunzo. 

That was my reaction to the end. I wasn't anything resembling upset, just annoyed. Awesome action scenes throughout though. 

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

That was my reaction to the end. I wasn't anything resembling upset, just annoyed. Awesome action scenes throughout though. 

What's to be upset about? All these movies are linear. No different than the LotR series. 

On 5/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, Phire said:

Yeah, I still think Logan was better. My friends argue with me about it. Wolverine and Professor X are two of my Fav Marvel characters. X-men greater than Avengers in my mind. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar