TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

38 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Need to move in with Pete man. Just be that drunk bum guy who lays around on the couch all day with food dispersed everywhere. You could be a great role model for his kids. 

Plus he's got a minivan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I don't understand this comment. Carson is better than a lot of players on that list.

Yes but I needed to put a variety of positions. Look at this way. Realistically do you think that Carson is better than Tom Brady and Drew Brees? Stop I know what your typing, seriously. They're the top 2 QBs there's no sense putting an overabundance of QBs at this point in time. 

For the most part I'm probably going to have
2 QBs
2 RBs
2 WRs
1 TE
2 Ts
2-3 Interior Lineman 
1-2 DI
2-3 EDGE
2-3 LB
2-3 CB
1-2 S

at any given time. You're always welcome to vote for other, a player can still win from OTHER.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Yes but I needed to put a variety of positions. Look at this way. Realistically do you think that Carson is better than Tom Brady and Drew Brees? Stop I know what your typing, seriously. They're the top 2 QBs there's no sense putting an overabundance of QBs at this point in time. 

For the most part I'm probably going to have
2 QBs
2 RBs
2 WRs
1 TE
2 Ts
2-3 Interior Lineman 
1-2 DI
2-3 EDGE
2-3 LB
2-3 CB
1-2 S

at any given time. You're always welcome to vote for other, a player can still win from OTHER.

Last season I 100% think Carson was the best QB in the league. Certainly better than Brees. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:
3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

why no Carson in there?

Because this is supposed to be a real list, friend.

Right now, Carson is better than Tom, yes.

If we are talking about the player entering the 2018-2019 season and not any legacy stuff, same goes for brees.

And yes he is better than many on the list at other positions, not saying he is definite top two player, but he's in the conversation.