TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My 2 year old daughter has a shirt that says 'PHILLY PHILLY" on it that we bought her for the Super Bowl.

She was wearing it today, so I taught her that whenever I say to her "You want Philly Philly" then she says "Yeah, let's do it."

I'll take my dad of the year award now.

That’s adorable, Get that on video and send it to the eagles, 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter.

God help me when they are teenagers haha

Don't let them have phones or computers.  They get typewriters and ti-86's and bear mace and mma lessons.  

• Like 1

Really random, but I was pumping a 2000s rock playlist from Spotify while driving into work today. It’s hilarious how some of these bands were so popular - Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Hinder, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd lol. Kind of a low point for rock music 

7 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Really random, but I was pumping a 2000s rock playlist from Spotify while driving into work today. It’s hilarious how some of these bands were so popular - Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Hinder, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd lol. Kind of a low point for rock music 

I dont think you understand how disappointed 9 year old me was when the resident evil 2 movie trailer had papa roach in a scene but didnt have it in the actual movie.

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I dont think you understand how disappointed 9 year old me was when the resident evil 2 movie trailer had papa roach in a scene but didnt have it in the actual movie.

Lmao Resident Evil 2 + Papa Roach sounds like a recipe for disaster, funny stuff 

9 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Jesus

• Like 1