TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 8/21/2018 at 5:43 PM, Jroc04 said:

2002 with Vick I think. PS2. Last playable Madden. 

That was 2004 and no it was not playable because all you had to do to auto win the game is just use Michael Vick and rollout with him and run. It was literally unbeatable.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:45 PM, Phire said:

That one was good, even with the goofy "QB vision cone" mechanic (I turned it off). 

I liked that mechanic except it was broken in a way. I mean yeah there should be better vision for the best QB than the worst QB but the middle of the pack QBs would be like a tiny sliver, and then the top 3 would all be basically the entire field at once.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

That was 2004 and no it was not playable because all you had to do to auto win the game is just use Michael Vick and rollout with him and run. It was literally unbeatable.

Yea you’re right about 2004. But not an auto win. I remember being really into it back then with a bunch of my buddies and Vick was controllable if you knew what you were doing. A fast spy LB would neutralize him. My buddy’s college roommate would wreck me when I used the Falcons. I guess maybe against the computer you could easily take advantage of it. I do remember that. Anytime I did a franchise mode I’d just draft a 90 speed QB and would kill opponents. 

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

I kind of missed the story. What did he do wrong besides lie to the media? 

He just clearly knew of the behavior and didn’t care, shows negligence. And you get into it he seemingly helped to cover it up.

its such a weird story the more you hear. It’s one of those things I think for some the the bill is now due for all his past shenanigans.

46 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He just clearly knew of the behavior and didn’t care, shows negligence. And you get into it he seemingly helped to cover it up.

its such a weird story the more you hear. It’s one of those things I think for some the the bill is now due for all his past shenanigans.

Another couple details.

He wiped all texts from his phone from further back than a year ago. He also claimed to more or less be an amnesiac. @WeaponX could explain better. (This is the same guy who's claimed before that he can remember every play from certain games).

Edited by Danger

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Another couple details.

He wiped all texts from his phone from further back than a year ago. He also claimed to more or less be an amnesiac. @WeaponX could explain better. (This is the same guy who's claimed before that he can remember every play from certain games).

That fan base is idiotic, honestly.

They either minimize Domestic Violence, victim blame, or think people are upset about it because they’re so good that this is how people are bringing them down 

1 hour ago, WeaponX said:

That fan base is idiotic, honestly.

They either minimize Domestic Violence, victim blame, or think people are upset about it because they’re so good that this is how people are bringing them down 

Yea they suck,

the “sometimes memory loss”  be is such a ball grabbing move...”suck on dese losers”

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Is it really your place to step in to someones personal life though?

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Is it really your place to step in to someones personal life though?

It's your job as captain of a ship to not cover it up and pressure her directly and indirectly to keep her mouth shut

Lying about it and it being hypocritical to what you preach are another thing.

I think a coach is a different type of job then say an accountant. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

It's your job as captain of a ship to not cover it up and pressure her directly and indirectly to keep her mouth shut

Lying about it and it being hypocritical to what you preach are another thing.

I think a coach is a different type of job then say an accountant. 

oh i didnt hear anything about telling her to keep her mouth shut.

I wonder if Troy is upset his son didn't got to Wisconsin like him now.