TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

21 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

There a lot of ugly green water when you fly into Dallas pretty sure that place is a swamp which explains @Matts4313 more.

Im not from Dallas. Born in Florida but have been in Austin since elementary. 

So this girl I am dating bought me Saints V Cowboys tickets. Thats a sign she wants to end things right? Or maybe she just wants to see me cry. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not from Dallas. Born in Florida but have been in Austin since elementary. 

So this girl I am dating bought me Saints V Cowboys tickets. Thats a sign she wants to end things right? Or maybe she just wants to see me cry. 

If she tries to make you go to whataburger you know she wants to end things that place is gross. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

If she tries to make you go to whataburger you know she wants to end things that place is gross. 

You dun effed up your order if you think Whataburger is gross. 

1. How sober were you?

2. Did you order on Texas toast?

3. What condiment did you put on said burger? 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Was gonna say "short week for the saints"..but didnt realize they are the 3rd thanksgiving day game...yea she wants to see you cry.

They'll be up 21-0 faster than you can say "Vander esch pLaYed 8 mAn FoOtBALL!"

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

So i'm on this Fortnite bandwagon. game is hella addictive. helps when you've got B60 whispering sweet nothings in your ear. anyone down to join our Xbox posse...

I thought we had moved past that game as a society. 

But add me

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought we had moved passed that game as a society. 

But add me

yesssss boi. I would text you but I'm sat in a meeting with no service for like the next two hours. What's the GT? Yeah i'm not in love with it, but B60 is hardcore man. Did you know the dude hasn't drunk a drop in 5 years? He's played over 1300 games of Fortnite lol. I've played 11. 

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

yesssss boi. I would text you but I'm sat in a meeting with no service for like the next two hours. What's the GT? Yeah i'm not in love with it, but B60 is hardcore man. Did you know the dude hasn't drunk a drop in 5 years? He's played over 1300 games of Fortnite lol. I've played 11. 

Ill buy extra beer on his behalf. Take a wild guess at the GT. Hint, its the same.