TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So, I was thinking of something that I feel very strong about. You know how all the Dolphins who were a part of that undefeated team crack open a bottle of champagne every season when there's no more undefeated teams left? We need to do something like that when the rest of the NFC East teams are officially eliminated from the playoffs/playoff contention. So even when Philly stinks it up in the regular season, we still have something to look forward to. It's an amazing idea so no need to argue about it. The question is, what's it gonna be?

Beer?
Cocktail?
Shot?
Cigar?
Tug toner workout with another bro in the forum?

Do we need to setup a poll?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, Art_Vandalay said:

So, I was thinking of something that I feel very strong about. You know how all the Dolphins who were a part of that undefeated team crack open a bottle of champagne every season when there's no more undefeated teams left? We need to do something like that when the rest of the NFC East teams are officially eliminated from the playoffs/playoff contention. So even when Philly stinks it up in the regular season, we still have something to look forward to. It's an amazing idea so no need to argue about it. The question is, what's it gonna be?

Beer?
Cocktail?
Shot?
Cigar?
Tug toner workout with another bro in the forum?

Do we need to setup a poll?

We all should breakout the polishing gif 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@ianlewis16 and Blah,

My mom did an ancestry kit as well as one of those genealogy studies. I am related to the King of England like 600 years ago. Bow down B!tches. 

Haha, yea. Your great grandmother was just some castle wench that was randomly walking around one night and the king knocked her up and threw her in a dungeon after she got preggers. There’s about another 100,000 of the same story walking around thinking they’re royalty. Meanwhile they’re  just bootycall castoffs. Congrats. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Haha, yea. Your great grandmother was just some castle wench that was randomly walking around one night and the king knocked her up and threw her in a dungeon after she got preggers. There’s about another 100,000 of the same story walking around thinking they’re royalty. Meanwhile they’re  just bootycall castoffs. Congrats. 

didnt kings also have the rights to bang a woman first on her wedding night back then?

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Actually the grandmother married in. She was the queen of some other place in Europe.