TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

A female version of Ninja? Holy Hell Batman. They even exist? Be like finding a Unicorn, damn. 😎

Sarcastic, insulting, and perpetually negative...

First broads that come to mind...

8vT4.gif

Zoltar says Lisa Lampinelli or Sarah Silverman

Edited by jonu62882

Sometimes when applying for new jobs I almost rather not hear back...Getting all the way to being a finalist, doing a bunch of tests and not getting it makes it way worse.
Just frustrating.

I hate the job market so much.

Think I might just slum it as a coach and make my way up or something that's at least entertaining.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Sometimes when applying for new jobs I almost rather not hear back...Getting all the way to being a finalist, doing a bunch of tests and not getting it makes it way worse.
Just frustrating.

Think I might just slum it as a coach and make my way up or something that's at least entertaining.

Just gotta keep choppin wood.

54 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Anyone else not interested in the weekends games at all? Besides from the Chiefs I don’t really care for any of the other teams (especially the Pats and Saints). 

Dont think I’d even watch a Pats-Saints super bowl lol

Not really 

they should be good games but besides the chiefs the other 3 can go to hell.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Just frustrating.

My GF had been searching for months, going through multiple jobs actually but I hear you. She’d get all hyped up, start counting her chickens, lose sleep at night thinking about it, go through 3,4,5 recalls then they just go with the candidate with more experience anyway. Frustrating. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 1:27 AM, jonu62882 said:

Sarcastic, insulting, and perpetually negative...

First broads that come to mind...

8vT4.gif

Zoltar says Lisa Lampinelli or Sarah Silverman

And once she becomes positive and happy? Run for the effing hills because that just isn't right.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:12 AM, Kiltman said:

Just frustrating.

The worst. 

Ive been trying to fill out as many applications as possible but i swear uploading a resume, entering all the information your resume has but you have to enter it manually again anyway, and finding contact information, takes like a friggen hour just to do one. Then when im done doing one im like Jesus thats exhausting

4 hours ago, Hammertime52 said:

The worst. 

Ive been trying to fill out as many applications as possible but i swear uploading a resume, entering all the information your resume has but you have to enter it manually again anyway, and finding contact information, takes like a friggen hour just to do one. Then when im done doing one im like Jesus thats exhausting

Yea, that's why I like ziprecruiter

and then I got frauded on there by someone posing as a business, hell of a scam I'll give them that ha.
Luckily I caught it before I lost anything vital