TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

So I don’t get it. I swear I read a lot of Bryce Harper overrated chat last year. Now he gets the biggest contract in sports history. 

He dat good? 

He’s good with the potential to be great. He’s a homerun hitter in a small ballpark now. Already won an MVP, is the odds on favorite to win another this year and he’s only 26. He hasn’t exactly been consistent enough to not warrant any worry but most people would say it’s just a matter of time before he puts it all together and is a year in, year out MVP candidate. Either way, it’s nice to have baseball back in Philly. You’ve seen the tailgates, lol. When the Phillies are hitting on all cylinders, the ballpark is magical in the summertime. 

29 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s good with the potential to be great. He’s a homerun hitter in a small ballpark now. Already won an MVP, is the odds on favorite to win another this year and he’s only 26. He hasn’t exactly been consistent enough to not warrant any worry but most people would say it’s just a matter of time before he puts it all together and is a year in, year out MVP candidate. Either way, it’s nice to have baseball back in Philly. You’ve seen the tailgates, lol. When the Phillies are hitting on all cylinders, the ballpark is magical in the summertime. 

Did you see that six game package they’re offering? Thinking about diving in on one with some buddies lol nothing beats summer baseball games

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m interested....what is it?

Some sort of promotion type thing. “Phillies Legends Six Game Pack.” You get to pick up to three of the games with retirement ceremonies (Rollins/Utley/Howard) and basically have your pick of three to five of any of the other home games. 

I’ll probably try to swing seats on the cheaper side but I’m sure the rates are pretty favorable.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Up and early for St. Patty’s, anyone else getting after it today? We’ll see how long I can keep the train rolling

Everyone stay safe and remember, don’t get behind the wheel if you’ve been drinking

Thanks - father RBreezy

If anyone questions your Irishood, you can use my name. They’ll know who I am. 

Go get it Breeze. 

• Like 2