TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

36 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

He has no claim though? He's behind Jon, Dany, and Gendry (in that order) and even after that it would probably be a battle between the remaining lords over who it should be.

I have so many disappointments with this season its easier not to list them all. That said why even bring in the Golden Company and make a big deal about the Iron Bank if you essentially poop all over that story line in 5 minutes. I know its generally tough to kill story lines at the end of a series but damn these guys have butchered it.

Yea, season def seems rushed. I can understand if it was indeed rushed. They gave the viewers a couple special moments and then had to wrap EVERYTHING up in 6 episodes. They should have had a full season or even just got someone to take over after this season, collaborate with GRRM and finish the damn thing right. 

Oh, in my scenario Jon and Dany are both killed off. I feel he’s been manipulating the whole time. Just don’t know the payoff. Because he’s the new three eyed raven? I don’t buy it. 

Zeke is such a moron. I've been to EDC. Even if you aren't on drugs, you are surrounded by people who are ecstasy'd out of their gourds. The dumbest place possible for a professional athlete to go. I doubt he was on drugs, but still just a bonehead move to even go there at all. That's like Wentz attending a KKK rally. Maybe you just stood there and took down some tall boys, but it's not a good look.

Edited by Jeezla

26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Zeke is such a moron. I've been to EDC. Even if you aren't on drugs, you are surrounded by people who are ecstasy'd out of their gourds. The dumbest place possible for a professional athlete to go. I doubt he was on drugs, but still just a bonehead move to even go there at all. That's like Wentz attending a KKK rally. Maybe you just stood there and took down some tall boys, but it's not a good look.

The two situations aren't really comparable.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Wasn’t there a rumor before the 2016 draft that him and Joey Bosa loved molly in college? Lol. 

Once an ahole, always an ahole. Can’t wait till he’s suspended again for a long time and Dak crumbles lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:03 PM, RBreezy said:

Wasn’t there a rumor before the 2016 draft that him and Joey Bosa loved molly in college? Lol. 

Once an ahole, always an ahole. Can’t wait till he’s suspended again for a long time and Dak crumbles lol

Is it just me or does Joey and Nick Bosa look like total meat heads?