TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 7/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, Danger said:

Name change wasn't a thing years ago when I wanted to do it. So I made a new account as Danger. My old name was terribad.

What are you talking about? Donovan McNabb is beloved in Philadelphia and Darren McFadden was on the cover of NCAA 09, Shouldve kept it IMO

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hammertime52 said:

What are you talking about? Donovan McNabb is beloved in Philadelphia and Darren McFadden was on the cover of NCAA 09, Shouldve kept it IMO

McNabb is for basic bithes and chumps. McFadden was a Cowboy. Disgraceful.

On 7/20/2019 at 3:33 PM, Hammertime52 said:

donovan mcnabb is an alcoholic who bad mouths the eagles because he's jealous. How is he beloved?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

donovan mcnabb is an alcoholic who bad mouths the eagles because he's jealous. How is he beloved?

I don't think I've ever met an Athlete that matches the city they played for worse than McNabb in Philly.

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think I've ever met an Athlete that matches the city they played for worse than McNabb in Philly.

I wonder what his career in Minnesota would have been if he dropped a little in the draft. Being the king of Cincinnati if we passed on him , he would’ve been more beloved there for sure

On 7/27/2019 at 6:35 AM, ninjapirate said:

An alcoholic is anyone who drinks more than you.
He is not an alcoholic to me.
He would get a little more love if he learned how to tip, though.
He bad, real bad.

He also needs to learn how not to speak every though that comes to his mind.
It is about dignity.
He could certainly be more dignified.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Danger needs his award and HoF nod and I don’t think anyone would ever bring it up again. 

Shoot.

NFC Least - (Who else but) @MKnight82 with 11 votes (Matts got 1)
The Always Sunny Award (Funniest Poster) - @EaglesPeteC with 7 votes. Blah, Daimonas, Oland, Kilt, and Jroc each got one vote
The plan was for Ninjapirate to be the tiebreaker between @Danger and @RandyMossIsBoss for Howie Roseman Award (most knowledgable poster) (we each only got 3 votes)
The Green Goblin Award (Most out there/ridiculous poster) was far and away @BAConrad, Danger, Nabbs, Phire, Pete, Eagles18, and nlesthought each got one vote
The Big Bowls Doug (Poster unafraid to speak the controversial Opinion) Award - @ninjapirate won Jeezla was a close second, and Nabbs, Danger, Real McCoy, and Bacon each got a vote
The Franchise Award goes to (of course) @Kiltman || Jroc and Danger were tied with 3 votes in second place and Phire and Pete each got a vote.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly, being selected as the funniest poster in a slowly dying out football sub forum is really all I have ever wanted in this life

It's okay, we've become a close family. Though it's pretty sad that we don't have any new kids on the block anymore. I blame Reddit.

And Matts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Shoot.

NFC Least - (Who else but) @MKnight82 with 11 votes (Matts got 1)
The Always Sunny Award (Funniest Poster) - @EaglesPeteC with 7 votes. Blah, Daimonas, Oland, Kilt, and Jroc each got one vote
The plan was for Ninjapirate to be the tiebreaker between @Danger and @RandyMossIsBoss for Howie Roseman Award (most knowledgable poster) (we each only got 3 votes)
The Green Goblin Award (Most out there/ridiculous poster) was far and away @BAConrad, Danger, Nabbs, Phire, Pete, Eagles18, and nlesthought each got one vote
The Big Bowls Doug (Poster unafraid to speak the controversial Opinion) Award - @ninjapirate won Jeezla was a close second, and Nabbs, Danger, Real McCoy, and Bacon each got a vote
The Franchise Award goes to (of course) @Kiltman || Jroc and Danger were tied with 3 votes in second place and Phire and Pete each got a vote.

Glad I got one for funniest, true currency in this place.

Surprised Bacon ran away with that award, have I not seen ridiculous posts? Am I sleeping on the job? Perhaps, but at least I'm not @marky_b27 level dead yet.

Should have had a livestream event between you and RMIB, dog masks to protect your identities. Winner gets to be a mod.