TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So @Kiltman I think I have come to the conclusion I only played video games because it directly led to sex with Andrea. Turns out I was not alone, but I cant for the life of me get back into games. I kinda want to play Zelda but with how much money ive wasted this year on games I have never invested any time into it would be a waste.

The only game I like right now is overwatch, and I am terrible at it. 

PS: fudge you @Danger

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So @Kiltman I think I have come to the conclusion I only played video games because it directly led to sex with Andrea. Turns out I was not alone, but I cant for the life of me get back into games. I kinda want to play Zelda but with how much money ive wasted this year on games I have never invested any time into it would be a waste.

It's tough when you're older for them to really grab you.

I just swapped my PS4 and XOne S for an X and a Switch. Holding off getting Breath of the Wild (GF told me to stop buying things so she can get me gifts lol)

Last game I loved was God of War. Was amazing.

What types of game do you tend to enjoy the most so far?

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I just swapped my PS4 and XOne S for an X and a Switch. Holding off getting Breath of the Wild (GF told me to stop buying things so she can get me gifts lol)

None? I for some stupid reason went and bought both the south park games like 2 weeks ago. I installed them and have never even turned them on. The last game (outside of overwatch) that I played consistently was skyforce... which is straight out of 1980. And I managed to get a whopping 6% achievements. 

Ive made it one level of the destiny expansion. I did try the pvp but I am so rusty its just frustrating. What a waste of $60... 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

None? I for some stupid reason went and bought both the south park games like 2 weeks ago. I installed them and have never even turned them on. The last game (outside of overwatch) that I played consistently was skyforce... which is straight out of 1980. And I managed to get a whopping 6% achievements. 

Ive made it one level of the destiny expansion. I did try the pvp but I am so rusty its just frustrating. What a waste of $60... 

yeah the second south park game didn't grab me as much...I have a terrible habit of buying games I never play too.

I think Gamepass has some older style games, or at the very least would let you get in at a lower price level.
They have a ton of indie games. And just lower time commitment stuff. I just started playing The Outer Worlds thats on there, basically Fallout in Space.

My fall through spring will be

Destiny 2 ~ New Star Wars game ~ Pokemon Sword ~ Breath of the Wild ~ Cyberpunk 2077 

Probably won't get round to anything else

On 10/29/2019 at 1:16 PM, Matts4313 said:

On 10/29/2019 at 1:21 PM, Kiltman said:

I've never been a huge gamer but I traded in my original xbox360 and all my games for like $20 and got an xbox one for the new CoD game. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I've never been a huge gamer but I traded in my original xbox360 and all my games for like $20 and got an xbox one for the new CoD game. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

It will be, until they infest it with pay-to-win Microtransactions in about 6 weeks after reviews have been written.

Dumb question for you gamers.

I'm obviously buying xbox live so that I can play online with a few buddies. Is there any way that I can pay for Live by the day and/or buy a bunch of two day passes? I only really play a couple times a month and buying a 30day or 6 month pass would almost be a waste.

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Dumb question for you gamers.

I'm obviously buying xbox live so that I can play online with a few buddies. Is there any way that I can pay for Live by the day and/or buy a bunch of two day passes? I only really play a couple times a month and buying a 30day or 6 month pass would almost be a waste.

So, how comfortable are you being shady as hell?

Because I bought 3 years worth of xbox live that were for people living in brazil for like $15 a year. And then I upgraded to game pass for $2 on the xbox app. So 3 years of live and game pass for like $50. 

I did also have to invest in a VPN to set my location in brazil. That was like $10 more. It was completely worth it though.  

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

I take that back. I bought the VPN afterwards when reddits top post was a spiderman homecoming link and I was scared of jail time if I clicked it. There was a free brazil VPN on the chrome app store. I just didnt trust it when it came to prison for clicking a link.

Side note, it turns out its not illegal to watch pirated stuff. Its only illegal to share it. So I didnt even need the VPN. 

Yes I googled the laws on piracy before watching it. I wouldnt survive jail time. 

PS: CDkeys was the website I got the super cheap brazilian xbox live codes

• Like 1

PS #2 - they do make 3 day xbox live codes, and sometimes they include them in games... But I gave all mine away to a dude I used to play destiny with and he lost his job/couldnt afford XBL.

I would be shocked if @Kiltman doesnt have some tucked away in old games. But then again I think he buys everything digital now so maybe he doesnt. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

PS #2 - they do make 3 day xbox live codes, and sometimes they include them in games... But I gave all mine away to a dude I used to play destiny with and he lost his job/couldnt afford XBL.

I would be shocked if @Kiltman doesnt have some tucked away in old games. But then again I think he buys everything digital now so maybe he doesnt. 

Yeah I buy everything digital

I wish I had more of an answer, but when it’s discounted I just stock up. Think I have mine paid off til 2023. And a lot of that converted to the ultimate pass version for a dollar extra a couple months ago

I have a Game pass code I think I got with my new Xbox though, I’ll PM it @Hockey5djh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I buy everything digital

I wish I had more of an answer, but when it’s discounted I just stock up. Think I have mine paid off til 2023. And a lot of that converted to the ultimate pass version for a dollar extra a couple months ago

I have a Game pass code I think I got with my new Xbox though, I’ll PM it @Hockey5djh

I feel jipped. I paid $2. 

That was a really cool move by microsoft to tell everyone to do that though. Props, classy to save us all like $10 a month or whatever it cost. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel jipped. I paid $2. 

That was a really cool move by microsoft to tell everyone to do that though. Props, classy to save us all like $10 a month or whatever it cost. 

Their strategy has been on point the last couple years since Phil’s plan went into place.

Service side is great, Studios they’ve acquired make me excited. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe it's 3 days codes. I have one of them, I wanted to buy like a 10 pack somehow lol.