TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 hours ago, Danger said:

So, we skipping the baldies again? Is that whole thing dead?

probably...I'm really the only mod at this point with Phire being busy and Marky being dead.
We only have a handful of posters left, compared to when we used to do it. And we all are for the most part equal parts knowledgeable/sarcastic so the award winners would get so scattered. Some getting like 2 or 3 votes.

But to eveyone, here

Ww9WoH0.png

Put that in your sticker books, you've all earned it.

For the special one of you that deserves this...I know you are humble, so I won't embarrass you....but here

gold-star-clipart-1-830x793.jpg

For the NFCEast bretheren

ut-medium-gold_star_on_cart-660x396.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Danger said:

Drinking, and moreso getting wasted, just isn't for me. The ups just aren't anywhere near close to worth the downs of it. Leave me to my recreation that Art Vandalay and the wonderful state of Colorado enjoys.

If I'm at a place with music, women, and alcohol, there's going to be a drink in my hand, but other than that I stick to the lettuce.  

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Drinking, and moreso getting wasted, just isn't for me. The ups just aren't anywhere near close to worth the downs of it. Leave me to my recreation that Art Vandalay and the wonderful state of Colorado enjoys.

I’ve been battling a terrible hangover all day lol not worth it at all

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If I'm at a place with music, women, and alcohol, there's going to be a drink in my hand, but other than that I stick to the lettuce.  

I'm a lightweight and almost never drink. 7 shots of tequilia made for a bad time. Didn't realize it would only come to effect me so suddenly. Like I was under the impression it'd be more gradual of an effect since you see people act silly and goofy all the time.