TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

16 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Good news is that it should be temporary. My dad passed away in the fall and my sister and I just filed his life insurance claim so I don’t want to be too worried but I also don’t want to solely rely on that. 

Sorry to hear man, wishing you guys the best. 

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

Good news is that it should be temporary. My dad passed away in the fall and my sister and I just filed his life insurance claim so I don’t want to be too worried but I also don’t want to solely rely on that. 

sorry to hear that Olly

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

sorry to hear that Olly

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Sorry to hear man, wishing you guys the best. 

Yea he had a TBI a few years ago so it was only a matter of time. I don’t want to say we were expecting it but we knew he didn’t have much time left. 

My work's still humming. Crypto is going to just become stronger and stronger as the US Gov continues to print money as if it means something. 

Also, Brian Brooks (the former CEO of Coinbase, was just appointed the CCO of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency for the US Treasury Dept.

My boss thinks the US is going to create its own form of crypto very soon and all of our currency will be digital

• Like 1