TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 5/8/2020 at 8:58 PM, ninjapirate said:

she thinks your are hilarious? hasnt talked to you a lot then.

She just must have a terrible sense of humor. *shrug*

She actually just came and visited me over the weekend.

I got drunk on Friday night and mocked her for not having come down to see me since we've been dating and only me having flown up to see her.

So, just to spite me, she spent $400 on a plane ticket that night to fly in the next morning for not even 2 days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 4:32 PM, baconrad11 said:

What's up homies?

Been a long time I feel like.

TAET ain't what it used to be. That's for damn sure. 

Bacon life update:  another smoking hot girlfriend somehow. She and I went to preschool together and she ended up being a super hot, natural redhead. 

I don't say this to brag. But only to encourage my fellow mediocre looking fellas. there's one out there for all of us. don't settle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219850779308424&set=a.107885717171598&type=3&theater

So, she's crazy.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, baconrad11 said:

She just must have a terrible sense of humor. *shrug*

She actually just came and visited me over the weekend.

I got drunk on Friday night and mocked her for not having come down to see me since we've been dating and only me having flown up to see her.

So, just to spite me, she spent $400 on a plane ticket that night to fly in the next morning for not even 2 days.

1, 2, 3, 4

In one week she'll want to move in and you'll let her.

In two weeks she will decide that she's meant to be a vegan, and so are you.

In three weeks she will tell you that she is now a fan of the "funny hats" (Bengals) and you need to root for them because "You never support me in anything I do!"

In three-and-a-half weeks the sex stops over your lack of concern of global warming, Bernie Sanders, wage inequality, stray kittens and such.

In four weeks you will be asking about the availability of my couch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Webmaster said:
19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just asking if you knew how he had been or whats up with him in general. He was like a founding member here but hasnt posted in a while. 

Oh...  he said he was tired of watching you slobber all over the Cowboys forum with your Dak love and was never posting again till you were gone.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Did i not post that in the NFC E. thread this morning? I thought I did.

I know I posted it in the Cowboys forum

I don't recall you doing so? Somebody seems to have hacked webby yesterday, or webby was legit tripping.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:22 AM, Matts4313 said:

Thats what happens when me and my co-webby are in the same thread/same time.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:32 AM, Webmaster said:

When Matts and Webby post in the same topic theres a 50% chance it's "Hot!" and a 100% chance someone is getting warned or banned.  

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I don't recall you doing so? Somebody seems to have hacked webby yesterday, or webby was legit tripping.

You missed the above. That was a fun night. I still wish I could turn that quote into my sig somehow.