TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

26 minutes ago, iPwn said:

LGg1hHk.gif 

I don't know how Conor is going to hit him clean.

This clip says it all. The anticipation, quickness and accuracy are on a totally different level than most guys can comprehend.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I will say some of those shots that barely missed could be an issue this fight, because I'm almost positive that McGregor is the first person to have a longer reach than Mayweather.

Just way bigger then Mayweather. Everything is bigger. McGregors arms literally drag on the floor. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

You guys aren't understanding how fast McGregor is and how fast he throws that left. Hes not losing much speed to Mayweather, sure Myweather is quicker but McGregor is FAST. 

He's definitely fast, but Mayweather boxes without even thinking at this point. It's all instinct and reaction. Look at how quickly he sees those shots coming and is already moving out of the way. McGregor, despite the fact people cite a boxing background, still has to think about boxing when he's boxing. That alone will slow you down a hair.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

LOL Mayweather isn't the greatest defensive boxer of all time.. That's either Ali or James "in the  pocket "Toney

Ali absorbed major damage when he fought. Hell, taking punches was PART of his defense. Mayweather just doesn't get hit.

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

You guys aren't understanding how fast McGregor is and how fast he throws that left. Hes not losing much speed to Mayweather, sure Myweather is quicker but McGregor is FAST. 

I think in any other context, like a street corner or a UFC octagon, McGregor trashes Floyd, but I think this match comes down to boxing technique and there's no way McGregor has the edge there. Floyd has boxing figured out and he knows how to look good for the judges. Should be a fun fight to watch regardless.

• Like 1