TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

@Bednarik60 X to the Z, B Real, Hardcore - I feel like you might appreciate this group. Haven't listened to them in forever. Usually just listen to chill music these days.

Reveal hidden contents

Ill check them out dude. 

Chill hip hop is always my first love, Kendrick - Money Trees and B$tch Dont Kill My Vibe are still today and will be two of favorite song of all time. 

I listen to pretty much anything that sounds good, but I generally prefer songs with a guitar in it. Don't care the genre or subject-matter, could be acoustic or it could be a guitar track in a hardcore rap song, I love how guitars sound.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

@Phire Yeah it is. A very enjoyable show. Surprised you recognized it, most people wouldn't.

I just barely recognized it, I started watching CB but kind of fell off for some reason (I think I got busy). You ever watch Samurai Champloo? I think the same guy made both of them. I liked SC a bit more and watched through all of it. 

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

I listen to pretty much anything that sounds good, but I generally prefer songs with a guitar in it. Don't care the genre or subject-matter, could be acoustic or it could be a guitar track in a hardcore rap song, I love how guitars sound.

Can they bring back epic guitar solos please? 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I just barely recognized it, I started watching CB but kind of fell off for some reason (I think I got busy). You ever watch Samurai Champloo? I think the same guy made both of them. I liked SC a bit more and watched through all of it. 

Yeah I have seen both, I also really like Champloo, but prefer Bebop mostly for nostalgia. Also, Spike is just such a dope character. Really enjoyed Champloo though.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Anime is dope bruh. Both @ninjapirate and i like us some Anime. 

Heard Cowboy Bebop is dope. 

Yeah I dig it. Used to watch a lot of it, but still watch some. Some pretty good shows have come out recently.